Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wild Cherry Blossom-HOSTEL,TOKYO KOGANEI- offers clean rooms with a bright atmosphere at reasonable prices. In addition, guests can enjoy interacting with the local people through experiences that go beyond simple stays; such as, participating in events that give you a deeper understanding of the Japanese culture.
Did you know that the major areas of Tokyo that most everyone visits takes up only 30% of the total area of Tokyo? But there is 70% of Tokyo that only a few people know about. This part of Tokyo is rich in nature, enjoyable for walking and learning the history and traditions that have been nurtured over many years. You will be able to meet local residents and learn how to use locally grown ingredients to make delicious meals that you will enjoy. Our hostel is located almost in the center of Tokyo, with easy access to surrounding cities and nature.
We have a friendly international staff that will welcome you and help you find anything you are looking for.
Wild Cherry Blossom-HOSTEL,TOKYO KOGANEI- was newly open in December 2019. The property is only 5 min walk from JR Musashi Koganei Station (Chuo Line).
It can accommodate up to 125 people as a base for sightseeing in Tokyo. There are no bunk beds in the hostel, and the dormitories are single tatami beds. The dormitory is a shared room for 8 people, and cannot be locked for each room, but it is separated by accordion curtains. Locked lockers can be used. There are private rooms for 4 people, 3 people, and 2 people.
Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
==Policies and Conditions==
1. Check-in time: from 2:00 pm to 9:00pm
2. Check-out time: by 10:00am
3. Reception hour: from 7:00am to 11:00pm
4. Payment: Cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 4 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 1-3 days before Arrival Date: 100% of total accommodation fee
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of total accommodation fee
6. Age restriction: Yes
(1)Dorm : over 18 years old
(2)Private : no age restriction
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Tax included
11. Entrance hours without a key: from 7:00am to 11:00pm View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>