Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation ranges from simple and lovely private en-suite family and double rooms, to ready-made Safari tents, bunk free dorms and simple off the grid camp sites for budget travellers looking for a quiet place to rest their souls. The beautifully sculpted Driftwood Boma and Tree-house deck are great places to soak up the sun and contemplate the peace of your surroundings whilst meeting new people, or cuddle up in the cosy Log cabin with the cats, dogs and a fire on rainy days.
Alternative and sustainable energy designs, creative spaces and organic gardens are dotted around this magical 18-hectare farm. Activities on the farm include swimming in the rock pools of a private 80m Waterfall, or taking a short walk through the indigenous forest to visit the majestic Yellowwood tree. Alternatively, you can get your hands dirty in the gardens, learn a new craft from one of the many skilled staff members, or relax in a tree-house with horses grazing nearby.
If you manage to tear yourself away from the beauty of the lodge then there are various animal sanctuaries nearby including elephants, big cats, birds and monkeys, as well as local horse-rides and a great farm stall to pick up some lunch.
Nearby Nature's Valley is ideal for nature lovers with walks and hikes in all directions, and is one of the most pristine beaches on the Garden Route. The lagoon down there is also spectacular for swimming, kayaking, and bird-watching. Adrenaline and adventure activities such as the world’s highest Bungy jump, Africanyon river adventures, and Tsitsikamma treetop canopy tours are nearby. The come home, relax with sun-downers on the deck, and spend an evening under the stars talking to interesting travellers around the fire whilst the team prepare a delicious home-made dinner with fresh produce from the organic gardens.
Check out the website for more information on what's going on at Wild Spirit Backpackers! View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>