Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Otrobanda was built in 1707 and literally means “the other side”. The architecture was strongly influenced by the Dutch. The Queen Emma Bridge, better known as the pontoon bridge, connected Otrobanda and Punda in 1886. Otrobanda is nowadays a working-class neighborhood. The district together with Punda is on the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 1997. There are lots of restaurants and shops nearby and the closest beach is only a 5 minute drive away. Hato Airport is at 10 minutes drive away.
Willemstad Resort offers split- level studio's, rooms and apartments. All accommodations are suitable for short- and long-term rental. Starting this September we have another 30 brand new rooms and apartments available! All our accommodations have air-conditioning!
The split level studios are suitable for 2 persons and are playfully furnished. They have a kitchenette, living room with seating area and bathroom. Studio apartments feature linens and towels, and a fully equipped kitchen is provided.
Our standard double rooms have a kitchen, bathroom, living area and bedroom area. Guests can choose between 2 separate beds or a queen bed. For extra persons (max 4) guests pay additional $10 per night per person. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking supplies.
Our new 1 person studios are furnished with a single bed, kitchenette with refrigerator, air-conditioning, fan and towels and linens. Guests of the 1 person studios can make use of the common kitchen and bathroom.
Willemstad Resort Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Outside these times is possible, if we are informed upon your arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 7.00%.
Resort fee not included - resort fee 13.00% of total travel amount
Breakfast not included.
Office is opened Monday to Sunday from 8.00-17.00 and additionally according to check-ins/check-outs
No pets allowed on premises
No smoking allowed inside the accommodations. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>