Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nearby you will find a popular points of interest: Rustaveli Theatre, Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre. Freedom Square is approx. 800 m away.
We are irrevocably in love with good music, probably just like you, so we created our hostel Wine Khinkali Rock'n'roll just like that. Whether you are a sociable person or a lover of sitting alone - guitar riffs, company for conversation and secluded corners - all this is in our hostel Wine Khinkali Rock'n'roll .
Play the guitar, chat over a glass of wine, work on your laptop on the terrace, read a book with a Cup of hot coffee - do what makes you happy in your free time.
As for our location in Tbilisi - here we are in the heart of the city, in the area of Mtatsminda. Just 500m in front of you and the famous mount Mtatsminda. During the day you can visit the revered by all Georgians temple of St. David, which is located near the grave Griboyedov. You can get there by cable car or on foot, overcoming yourself and the mountain. And in the evening, be sure to go up there to look at the panorama of the night Tbilisi.
Not far from our hostel there are many parks, where it is pleasant to walk, sit in the shade of trees, because the parks in Tbilisi are fountains, majestic trees, green lawns and themed sculptures.
Well, if you walk a little further, go to the Freedom square With which to begin the journey through the old city with the fortress of Narikala, the monument to the Mother of Georgia, a fantastic Botanical garden, and of course colorful carved houses. What about the waterfall right in the heart of Tbilisi?!
Well, when you get hungry, hospitable Georgian restaurants with national cuisine are waiting for you! And of course, as without wine! Feel free to go to the wine cellar for tasting, but do not rush to buy, because not all Georgian wine is equally delicious, look for your own!!!
Wine Khinkali Rock & Roll Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 7 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>