Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Superb 16155 Total Reviews

• kimberleyrice44647
  • England, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2018

I could not have asked for more from this hostel. The location is great, really nice vibe with lots going on in and around the area with great coffee shops, bars and restaurants as well as great shopping and it’s within walking distance of everything you might want to see on a short trip. The hostel itself was clean, the staff were really friendly and as a solo traveller, I felt very safe and secure. Would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Berlin!

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2018

Highly recommend! Great location, clean and comfortable rooms. Staff is helpful and suggested many good places for me to explore in the city. If you show respect, you will receive respect. Great view.

• schaabtm1763
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

Nicest hostel we have ever stayed in. Security measures were great. Staff great. Breakfast was cheap and while it wasn’t the greatest breakfast, you can keep yourself full from it till dinner! Rooms were clean and spacious(in the 6 bed dorms) and it was close to everything. We rarely used the public transportation and walked to everything(mac was 2.5 miles one way). If ever having the option to stay in a Wombats again, I would take it.

• karinadjalilova71107
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

A very great stay with no problems. Guaranteed safety with lockers, however they were not big enough for huge suitcases. My “roommates” were trustful and left they’re stuff out, as I did with mine. Make sure to ask for a towel when you check in, no towels in the room to dry off with. I met some cool people and bartenders on the 7th floor at the bar, which opens at 6. Overall I’m satisfied

• adambrands973851
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2018

I can't begin to express how awesome this hostel was. Atmosphere wise it was calm and the bar upstairs was so much fun and with a great view. Really really easy to meet people. Perfect location, lots of amazing food nearby as well as the cool markets. I honestly can't wait to come back.

• vstester5065
  • England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2018

Wombats Hostel blew my mind when we arrived and explored. For the price, I honestly expected very basic facilities but the hostel is amazing. The reception is a calm, inviting atmosphere with a coffee shop. The rooms are clean with a bathroom in each shared room. What really makes this hostel is it’s close location to the centre of Berlin, it’s friendly, travelling atmosphere and it’s stunning roof top bar (which serves a buffet breakfast- perfect place to cure a hangover). Cannot fault! 💕💕

10th Apr 2018

Good hostel. Only downside is they require us to put they sheets for the bed & blankets by ourselves. (their cleaning stuff does a great job with the floor & bathrooms, but surely they could add the new sheets as well before the next guest arrives)

9th Apr 2018

Good and clean hostel with major facilities included. The bar has a nice view and a good place to meet people. Besides the bar at night, the hostel atmosphere does not promote solo travelers meeting others. But that is a minor thing since you can just wait till evening and meet people at the bar. The staff was not always readily available to help. Some people were nice but others were not.

• abbiebell749207
  • Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

one of the cleanest hostels we’ve stayed in! Super friendly laidback vibe, we loved it

• tony_starkey6129
  • England, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2018

I was really impressed by this hostel. It was really clean, had a cool rooftop terrace and bar, and the staff were exceptional - best staff I've ever come across in a hostel. This was my tenth year of visiting Berlin and I had previously always stayed at a different chain of hostels. I only picked Wombats because the location was near to where my race was starting from, but I think I'll stay here again! Nice, safe, and cool local Nightlife and very convenient location. Cheers guys!

×