Wombats City Hostel London

Superb 8547 Total Reviews

• jlbecker868585
  • USA, Female, 31-40
17th Jun 2018

I am biased in my love for Wombats Hostels. I stayed in the Vienna location in 2012, and then immediately booked wombats Budapest. So when a night in London was required, Wombats was my first choice. I have never stayed in a hostel so secure. The staff was stellar, and helped me with my laundry needs. The free drink was a bonus I forgot about, but thoroughly enjoyed while doing the aforementioned laundry. It was clean, as usual. And the atmosphere was fun. Thanks for a great night!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Rooms, location and staff were fantastic. Although since it’s such a big hostel, and lots of groups staying made it a bit hard to socialize, as they basically kept to themselves. All in all I would stay with wombats again.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Everything was great.Would stay again and will recommend it to my friends

• muppidiprak9667
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2018

Great hostel. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2018
8.0

My husband and I really liked wombats but had a bad experience. I know that may not make sense but the rooms were great and the happy hour was awesome. But the rooms were 30degrees at night. No air conditions or anything. We were in a room with an older couple and they had to get up every couple hours to shower so they could cool down. It was awful !!!

12th Jun 2018

Overall a great hostel in the heart of London. The facilities were nice and there were a lot of common areas/lounges to relax. It felt very safe because you had to scan in everywhere. The location was amazing! The atmosphere was phenomenal, there were so many young people and the hostel bar is nice as well, you get a free drink upon arrival. The rooms on the other hand, were somewhat dirty and smelled very bad. I would stay here again, but probably not in a shared room with 5+ people.

• caseynnuckols1856
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2018

First hostel stay ever- completely blown away! Key card swipes required for just about every hall way & room. Lockers provided in room (big enough to hold a standard carry on suitcase) also require key card access. Very secure! Beds each have shelf’s and outlets/USB next to them. It’s not the most central, but very easy to get to and around. Fresh towels always available! Good WiFi, which is a must for overseas travelers. When I come back to London, I won’t hesitate to come back here.

• mashenh2645
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2018

Great bar and chill out area. Close to tube stations. Rooms are a good size. Comfy beds. Good place to chill when the soccer was on.

• kaitlynpost9339
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2018

Overall, great atmosphere and property. We only stayed one night so we didn’t get to experiences parts of the property but it seemed very clean and it’s location made grabbing public transport easy. Wifi was great, the bar was cool, and the breakfast was a wonderful value. Happy with our choice to stay here.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2018

Really wish I was there longer! Staff were so friendly, nice clean and chill atmosphere, and just an all around cool place! Great location too. Really felt like what a hostel should be in terms of everything they had to offer.

Hi there, thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Happy travels! Your WomCrew

×