Wombats City Hostel London

Superb 7547 Total Reviews

• s17447673560
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2018

Exceptional. Staff was very helpful, friendly, and personable. Would HIGHLY recommend.

21st Feb 2018

I found the staff and the facilities first rate - everything you could wish for. My only criticism is that there was absolutely zero policy of 'quiet time' after hours (say after midnight). I didn't get any sleep as guest were returning to the dorm and carrying on conversations for long periods with all main lighting on as if no-one else was present - this really surprised me! Perhaps the odd wall sign reminding folk to keep quiet once back at shared rooms for the night??

• dtwizzy2k82918
  • USA, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2018

This was my first time at Wombats and it was so impressive that I plan to stay at a Wombats hostel in any city I visit where they have a location! Incredible, large bar area great for meeting fellow travelers. Pool table, ping pong, board games, foosball and more. Very clean and secure with in suite bathroom/shower. I wanted to change my room at one point and the staff accommodated and quickly changed it for me!

• England, Female, 31-40
6.9

My only challenge was with the cleanliness of the rooms: beds are not laid, moulds growing in the corner of the bed. Their excuse is that they have just changed cleaning company - but if the new company are bot doing a good job, then they might have to change them again.

• rahulrakshit4846
  • Austria, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2018

I stayed in the 8-bed room and it was much more bearable than at other hostels I've been to. It felt like for every problem I had, they already had a solution (eg. power adapters). I've been to several hostels and this is definitely one of the better ones.

• karen201207068580
  • South Korea, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2018

It was very pleasant to stay here! Nice location, reasonable price and clean facility And the bar in downstairs is very good to hang out with travellers!! I definitely will stay again once I come back later:D

17th Feb 2018

Almost everything I could reasonably wish for, and for a very reasonable price.

• magrifas
  • Portugal, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Feb 2018

I've stayed in this hostel many times and it has always been great! I just think they have been careless regarding cleaning, as our bedroom had dirty sheets below the duvet, used water bottles and glass on the bedside. There was no soap in the bathroom and after asking the staff to fill it up they didn't. Unfortunately our stay was just "ok" this time.

Hi there,many thanks for the honest feedback and sorry for the cleanliness issues.This is our top priority so we'll do our best to improve.Hope we could still welcome you back the next time so we could show off our best performance.Lots of greetings from London

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
12th Feb 2018

They had to change us of room like 4 time because of some problems.

• broomster3455
  • England, Male, 41+
12th Feb 2018

Did exactly what i wanted. Comfy cheap bed for the night. Staff faultless, everything Spot on.

×