Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Naschmarkt

Superb 20915 Total Reviews
Superb 20915 Total Reviews

14th Jun 2018

Very social, very clean, very secure, great location. As a solo traveler, this was perfect.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2018

I only stayed her for one night but I was very impressed. The room was beautiful and it was in a good location. I didn’t take part in any of the hostel’s social activities but from what I could see they had a lot of options.

• eliselecoz3059
  • France, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

Bar was fun and met good people. Staff were always polite and the rooms clean. The market across the street is worth a visit and it is central to the old town. Only downside was that I was 'upgraded' to a 5man all-female dorm that was filled with older travellers. I know that they have no control over guests but I was left feeling somewhat detached from the fun hostel experience and they wouldn't change me back to the room I had booked.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

Great location - we stayed here twice, walking tour done from the hostel was cute. Right next to the market. rooms were big, airy, clean and bright. Great location and super easy to get to by Uber from the train station (only €4). Staff were friendly, could do our washing even though the dryers weren’t great. Good ensuite bathroom and shower, good lockers and bar was fun. Breakfast was great value and super easy stay. 24/7 reception fitted well to our train times and would definitely stay again!

12th Jun 2018

Fantastic place. My only complaints: how hot and crowded the common areas got and how slow the WiFi was. Loved the guest kitchen, really nice shower in room. Plugs/light for every bed. Would love to stay again!

12th Jun 2018

Wifi needs to be improved

• rachie06223561
  • USA, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2018
6.6

security is ok, anyone can come into the building, and follow to the elevator or rooms, but the same could be said of most places. The key cards lock your locker with magnetic lock, so this is not that secure. The main issue was sweltering heat on the fifth floor, something like 30C when 20C outside. The two fans provided were inadequate to facilitate air movement. I asked the staff member for assistance, he couldn’t help. I asked for a refund of my remaining nights, got one. Disappointed.

• jmac9876
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Jun 2018

We stayed in a private room and I can't fault it. Good size, windows, private bathroom and fans for if it got too hot.

• goyalatul_20004765
  • USA, Male, 31-40
10th Jun 2018

Location is little far from ciry but next to the train station. I had a serious issue sleeping in the room as it was very hot during night specially I bad top bunk bad. I pass it 1st night anyhow but 2nd night was un-bearable as I was very tores and could not sleep but when I ask a fan from the staff then there was nothing. Around 3 am a guy who finally saw me in pain gave me anoth room which has lower bad. Thank to that guy on the reception. Otherwise facility is good and enjoyable.

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
10th Jun 2018

Massive hostel, heaps of people there. The bar was good fun when we went even though it was a bit expensive. Near shops Everyone there was having a good time ;)

×