Woodquay Hostel Galway City

• soumyadeep
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2018
6.6

Old building - smelly, sound from road, not so clean rooms, small toilets. Staff are nice.

20th Jan 2018
6.3

I stayed here 2 night, the first night they overbooked a bed and kicked a guy out when he wasn’t there. He ended up having to sleep on the couch because they switched his room and didn’t tell him. That was quite awkward.. this hostel is definitely for long term stay so it is not clean and definitely not secure it any way. However, the people I met here were pretty great and it’s the cheapest hostel in Galway.

20th Jan 2018
4.0

Did not feel secure at this hostel at all. They ran out of keys for my room so literally they just told me to knock. Our door wouldn't shut anyways so we didn't even need a lock

• malska1206
  • Poland, Couple, 25-30
19th Jan 2018
6.0

The price was good and I checked the reviews, so I wasn't expeciting too much, but I still got disappointed. My bedroom was dirty, cold at night, walls were wet and moldy. The freshness of bedsheets was questionable. Ceiling in the laundry room was so damaged I could see all it's layers, it looked like this place is falling apart. On the other hand kitchen and bathroom was spacious, clean and warm. If you're on a budget, it's an option, but I would rather not travel at all, than sleep there.

×