Woodquay Hostel Galway City

Very Good 1220 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017
5.4

It is an old building you can hear everything, no warm water in the shower, only 2 outlets worked and not pleasant to stay inside. Because of the holidays waaaayyy to expensive. Not worth it at all.

• theaussietraveller
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
24th Jul 2017
7.1

It was an okay stay. Only one plug in the room with a powerboard for everyone to share. I slept on the bunk closest to it which was good so I could have my phone close to me charging when I was in bed. It did mean however that everyone charged their phones near me so every morning all their alarms would go off at different times near my sleepy head and people would be jumping down from their bunks and running across the room to turn them off lol staff were friendly and location great :)

• Ireland, Female, 41+
23rd Jul 2017

Great experience, we were also part of a larger group of performers from Dublin, I was pleased that people came and went from different Countries and that there was no messing,..staff very accommodating Thank you all Kate and Derbhla

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017
7.7

It was a great building, felt more community-oriented than previous hostels I've been in. The desk staff were so helpful and so kind. Wouldn't kill 'em to buy some hand soap though! And I got woken up by one of the cleaners because they weren't sure if I was supposed to be there or not. They need to be a bit more organized, I didn't pay to get woken up.

21st Jul 2017

Great hostel! Made some friends with my roommates, enjoyed that our bathroom was within the room, and conveniently located close to the central square of the city (though a little difficult to find after winding through some streets). Tremendously helpful staff made activities and day trips far easier too.

×