Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room also comes with a flat-screen TV. all rooms are en-suite and feature complimentary toileteries . Woodstock Inn provides free Wi-Fi and complimentary parking, as well as 24-hour security. Guests can relax and socialise in the airy lobby lounge. The in-house restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a good variety of dishes at other meal times. The understated Cafe Ave Maria, a minute's walk away, also serves some tasty dishes in a warm environment. The centre of the town, with its Mall Road, Tibetan market, bazaar and monastery, is around a kilometre from the hotel. The Hadimba, Manu temple is within three kilometres.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 15 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>