Woodstock Montmartre by Hiphophostels

Fabulous 3019 Total Reviews

• PAYAMJH8058
  • Canada, Male, 41+
16th Jan 2018

I slept there only 5 hours, I arrived late 1AM and they gave me private room then I left 6 Am so for me during this short moment everything was good, I didnt have breakfast because I wanted to leave early

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2018

+ The cat, Jesus, is sweet and friendly. + Great location in Montmartre, with three Metro stations on different lines a short way away. Very close to Gare du Nord. + Small supermarket a couple of doors down. + The free breakfast was a good start to the day. + Always clean. + Helpful staff. - Room lacked lockers/drawers for proper storage. - Toilet didn't have a sink in it.

• andrepetelski3548
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2018

The Hostel is very nice and cool. I've spent a very happy holiday there. I just have two things to say: The security could be improved, e. g. when somebody leaves its luggage in the luggage room. I come from a country where anybody could steal something withouth noticing. There's no need of taking all the food out of the fridge, or throwing to the garbage if it isn't properly labeled. You could leave a warning message or something similar and then take all the food.

• saptarshipaul71425
  • India, Male, 31-40
2nd Jan 2018

The receptionists were very nice, especially Valerie was a very nice lady.

Hey Paul, Thank you so much for your lovely comment Really hope to see soon among us Best of luck

• India, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2017

Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. Room was clean when we checked in and also electronic lockers are also provided. Location was very good. All the major sight seeing areas were accesible from the nearest metro station Anvers.

• bnacci155528
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2017

The manager of this hostel is fantastic! She made me feel at home and took the time to interact with the guests. Additionally, the staff was helpful with restaurant recommendations and calling to make reservations in French (I don’t speak French). The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were clean, breakfast is provided in the morning and there is a bathroom and shower on each floor. The hostel cat, Jesus, is adorable and the managers puppy is the cutest. I had a lovely stay. Thank you!

Brianna It was a pleasure to have you stayed with is us Jesus and us missed you already!!! You are beautifful in and out Take care and be well

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2017

I loved my stay here. Didn't have problems with shower times or bathroom access. The staff were lovely and the atmosphere was wonderful. Jesus (the cat) was delightful!

10th Dec 2017
8.0

Small but charming. Free breakfast was great to have. Wifi works well.

8th Dec 2017

Excelente estadía en esta hostal, muy recomendable!! Ya sabré dónde alojar si volvemos París. Nos sentimos muy cómodos. Muchas Gracias!

6th Dec 2017

I did not spend any time at this hostel. My friends booked a hotel and when we arrived, they told us the room can only fit 2 people, so I needed to find something quick and last minute. It's a good price for Paris. It was clean, quiet, and they provided breakfast. However when I checked in, the front desk did not have any change and the person just ended up taking my money and never responded about it, so I lost about €5...

×