Xi'an Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel

Fabulous 2241 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2241 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 31-40
31st Oct 2018

The place to go to in Xian, close to everything, great staff, great hostel

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2018

This hostel is stunning from the bar to the restaurant to the rooftop terrace. This place is really gorgeous. Rooms are perfect and bathroom is super modern and clean. Really central near the south gate where you can go see a show around 7. Right next to the party street also if youre looking for somewhere near there.

• Sophietlaruelle3030
  • USA, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2018
6.0

I didn’t love this place. It smells of smoke and the staff don’t speak any English. I left after one night because I didn’t meet any other English speaking travelers and the atmosphere was really sad. Also no toilet paper in the bathrooms, they ask you to bring your own...

29th Sep 2018
8.0

Nice hostel right inside South Gate of Xi’an. Close to subway, shopping, restaurants and not far from Muslim quarter. Room was small, but sufficient. No window in room to outdoors, but made the room nice and quiet. They supply locker with key, so you can’t use your own lock.. Staff were helpful when I asked, always someone who spoke enough English. Mostly Chinese guests when I stayed (beginning of holiday golden week).

25th Sep 2018

This place it’s amazing and the staff are super helpful!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2018
7.1

My stay was relatively good aside from two big issues. The first was that the “air conditioning” would not blow cold air no matter how high I set it and so the room got incredibly hot. Second, and more important, upon checking out the staff cheated me out of my 100 yuan deposit. The man who checked in my friend and I collected 100 yuan from each of us, but wrote our names on the same receipt so only one of us got our deposit back. Pretty annoying.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2018
5.4

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a hostel. The AC didn't work properly, they claimed "thats just how it is," so I slept poorly. They neglected to tell me I would have to switch rooms one day, and proceeded to go in to the room, unlock my LOCKED locker, and throw ALL of my things into plastic bags and bring it down to the front desk until I arrived later that night. Their response was simply "we forgot to tell you." Upon checkout they refused to refund my friend 100 kuai deposit.

3rd Sep 2018

Everything was great!

• isabelle_13cat1005
  • Wales, Couple, 25-30
29th Aug 2018
8.0

Really nice hostel. Great atmosphere and common area. Lovely comfortable rooms. Top location. Staff were sometimes a bit rude and not the most helpful.

• eckc134852
  • Malaysia, Male, 41+
25th Aug 2018

A very nice antique hostel ,few meters from the south gate inside the ancient city wall n near to all the attractions..BUS n Metro transport are within walking distance.Rooms are clean n the reception r very helpful n some can comunicate in good English.My family will definitely book this Hostel again as we have miss out on Louyang L.Grottoes n the Yellow River Hukou Waterfall.Use this as a Base to go to Tera cotta Warrior,hike Mount Huashan,Longman Grottoes,Shaolin Temple n to Hukou falls

×