Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We would like to welcome you in our newly renovated international youth hotel whether you are old or young.
The YMCA Munich belongs to the worldwide ecumenical movement and has been managed by committed Christians for many years. Our hotel is a popular meeting point for everyone!
You will stay in comfortable and modern furnished rooms, from twin up to quadruple rooms, each with their own shower, toilet, air conditioning and locker.
Our continental breakfast is included and is opened from 7.30 am until 9.30 am all over the year!
Free internet access is available in all rooms and in the lobby where you can also store your luggage for free in a separated room (no lockers).
Our house is open from 7.00 am until 5 p.m. but it is possible to get access to a night door. Check-in is possible from 10.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTICE: At the moment a Covid 19 test is required on arrival with a negativ result that is at max. 24 h old.
We are located next to Munich downtown and the famous “Theresienwiese” where the Octoberfest is taking place every year (only 10 minutes away). The central station (Hauptbahnhof) and the Karlsplatz (Stachus) with the adjoined pedestrian area is only a five minutes’ walk away. Public transport is also very close to our house and can take you to all important places of the city in a short time.
Check-in is only possible until 5.00 pm! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>