Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
(We are not a party hostel, there isn't curfew in the hostel but 10:00 pm lights are off so people can surf in the morning!)
We are part of SUNRISE SURF SCHOOL we arrange surf trips and surf lessons for our guest for different experience levels.
The Hostel has 5 bedrooms with super comfortable beds, (real mattresses),its own bathroom with hot shower, air conditioning and is kept clean everyday by our staff.
Canggu area could be described as a beautiful, young, and fun Bali area It is surrounded by an eight kilometer coastline, considered as a premier surfing location with year-round swells that attract both international and local attention.
We provide airport transport, and also motorbike rental for a better Bali experience.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 2:00pm.
2. Check-out Time:12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: open from 8:00am to 10:00pm, but if your flight is not on those hours, please inform the hostel beforehand.
7. No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>