Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation will be accepted 48 Hours in advance, otherwise first night fee for each individual will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups will have to inform us 48 Hours before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the peacefull Mushanzha Village, on Dongling Road, roughly 4.6 km away from West Street (Town center), We are surrounded by Karst Mountains and The Li Jiang River, which offers an easy access to the country side, and a glimpse of Yangshuo local life !
Our Aim is to offer our guest, a Traditional Chinese Courtyard Facility, where people from all over the world get to Gather, Experience, Explore and Discover what makes Yangshuo, one of the most magical place on Earth.
We have a broad range of different accomodation available such as Dormitories (6 beds to 4 beds), Private Room (Double bed/ Twin bed) as well as Family Rooms. All Rooms come with Air Conditioning, Bathroom and Mosquito net.
We are pleased to offer our guest a wide range of Services, Entertainments and Activities in/out of our Hostel property, which include :
On site Indoors/Outdoor Services : - Breakfast/ Dinner (Chinese Style), - Laundry, - Dryer, - Entertainment Area, - Various Transport ( City bikes, Mountain Bikes, E-Bikes, Motorbikes), - Airport Service, - Bus Station Service, - Train Station Service, - Recycling Bins (Plastic and Aluminium),
- Fishing Pond, - Counter Strike field, - Communal Courtyard, -Dinning Area, - Various Tours (Bamboo rafting, Climbing, Liu sanjie Light show ect..)
On site Indoors Entertainment : - Free Movie Room, - Free Music Wall (Guitars, Ukulele, Bongo ect..), - Free Dart Board, - Awesome Pets, - Board Games (Chess, Cards, Scrabble ect..), - Fitness Equipments (Striking bag, Dumbell, Yoga mats ect...)
Couple of restaurants and convenient stores are located near by with a wide variety of local dishes, such as the famous Guangxi Province national dish : Guilin noodles as well as Yangshuo famous recipe – Beer Fish. Local market with fresh products are also available near by our location.
Along the Li river, there is a place where sand warms the plant of your feet, while the gentle stream of water from the river smooth up your skin. Surrounded by Karst Mountains, some lucky persona can get access to that mysterious place to enjoy the smells of wild BBQ, while watching local Fisherman with their Cormorant birds, flowin through the deep body of water across the land.
That place is only known by few and often referred as 'Dahuwai Heavenly Gate'. You should Ask reception, they might have heard about it... :)
The Hostel is under new management and we are pleased to introduce you to our new staff members, with extensive Travel experiences, willing to help you out having the greatest time possible during your stay in Yangshuo.
After travelling the world for many years, our team is resolved on creating one of the most complete experience for our guest, by sharing Knowledge, Local culture, Tips and Advice about China, the Yangshuo area, and Life in general ; )
3 Languages are fluently speaking within our door (Chinese, English and French), with Love, Compassion, Understanding and Fun promoted as our first universal language !!
Come and Stay with us during your Yangshuo Adventure, and we will do everything in our power to make your time here, some of your best memories in the beautiful country that is China
Much Love and Hope to see you soon !
Simon – Dahuwai Head Manager
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 24H notice before cancellation, otherwise, First night balance will be charged as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 8:00 to 23:00. Passport/ID Required.
3. Check out before 14:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash, Wechat pay, Alipay or Credit Card. A 10% service fee will be charged for Credit Card user.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No smoking in room, we have smoking area.
8. Reception working hours 07:00 - 23:00.
9. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
10. No politics. No violence. Mutual respect between each other. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>