Yooma Urban Lodge

Fabulous 48 Total Reviews

• janetburigo
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2018

Great location. Very clean. Will definitely stay here again!

27th Jul 2018

The location was close to the Eiffel Tower and train station. It wasn't a great location for feeling like we were part of the Paris atmosphere because it's in more of a business district and on a busy street. The room was nice and clean. The lockers were great for storing our luggage before check in - But you need to have Euro COINS to use the lockers so have some with you.

• onooks7780
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2018

Yooma Urban Lodge exceeded my expectations. The facility is amazing not to mention the location (10 minute walk from Eiffel Tower, cannot top that). I definitely recommend this Lodge if you want a nice comfortable and relaxing stay. I didn’t take advantage of their media room or sauna, but I will in the future.

• gra_o_dea4000
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2018

Fantastic stay, great location, spotlessly clean, would stay again

• taylpenn
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Amazing place! Went for Bastille weekend / The World Cup and had the time of our lives! Very convenient location, very nice and modern, friendly workers. I recommend this place to anyone! Cheap for how nice it is/ the amenities. If I come back to Paris I am always going to book with them!

• England, Female, 41+
10th Jul 2018

Fantastic! Great position, great rooms, wonderful breakfast.

• msadelapopescu6412
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jun 2018

We enjoyed our stay, the hostel is nice, provides all the necessary amenities (towels, soap, everyday cleaning). The room was clean, the only reason I rated less is that the room had a problem with the venting hole bringing some toilet smell into the room. Apart from the smell everything was very good

• ahbaseball055925
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
19th Jun 2018

Great place to stay in Paris. Had anything you would need to enjoy your stay. Location great for Eiffel Tower but for the other things attractions not so much.

6th Jun 2018

I enjoyed my stay here at Yomma. felt more like a hotel than a hostel. With that being said there were several kids and families in lobby at all hours. Not that big of a deal but i rather not be around children when drinking, feels weird. Other than that I would recommend and stay here again.

6th Jun 2018
5.4

YOOMA is trying to do too many things and not doing any of them super well, so it ends up not being worth the money. Location is bad for tourists. Hotel is really set up for families or teams - not hostel travel. Finally, I had a do not disturb sign on the door of my room and - at 5pm - a male housekeeping staff came into my room without knocking, to clean. Even without the do not disturb sign, I've never had housekeeping not knock before entering. This was a deal breaker. I cut my stay short.

×