Yooma Urban Lodge

Superb 35 Total Reviews

• taylpenn
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Amazing place! Went for Bastille weekend / The World Cup and had the time of our lives! Very convenient location, very nice and modern, friendly workers. I recommend this place to anyone! Cheap for how nice it is/ the amenities. If I come back to Paris I am always going to book with them!

• England, Female, 41+
10th Jul 2018

Fantastic! Great position, great rooms, wonderful breakfast.

• msadelapopescu6412
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jun 2018

We enjoyed our stay, the hostel is nice, provides all the necessary amenities (towels, soap, everyday cleaning). The room was clean, the only reason I rated less is that the room had a problem with the venting hole bringing some toilet smell into the room. Apart from the smell everything was very good

• ahbaseball055925
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
19th Jun 2018

Great place to stay in Paris. Had anything you would need to enjoy your stay. Location great for Eiffel Tower but for the other things attractions not so much.

6th Jun 2018

I enjoyed my stay here at Yomma. felt more like a hotel than a hostel. With that being said there were several kids and families in lobby at all hours. Not that big of a deal but i rather not be around children when drinking, feels weird. Other than that I would recommend and stay here again.

6th Jun 2018
5.4

YOOMA is trying to do too many things and not doing any of them super well, so it ends up not being worth the money. Location is bad for tourists. Hotel is really set up for families or teams - not hostel travel. Finally, I had a do not disturb sign on the door of my room and - at 5pm - a male housekeeping staff came into my room without knocking, to clean. Even without the do not disturb sign, I've never had housekeeping not knock before entering. This was a deal breaker. I cut my stay short.

• marquissanne2172
  • Scotland, Female, 41+
28th May 2018
8.0

Disappointing that we booked a twin room but got a double, despite asking each day for a change. Friendly staff!

• bouwmaa7272
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
16th May 2018

It is close to public transportation and great restaurants and for a very reasonable price. We will definitely stay here again when returning to Paris.

Hello Allison, We are glad to hear you loved our location and rates, of course next time you are in Paris we would be more than glad to welcome you back here! All the best and see you soon at Yooma Urban Lodge Phil and the Yooma Team

29th Apr 2018

this is the most comfortable pillows + bed I have ever slept in. Absolutely loved it. The only negative was our floor smelled like cat litter

Hello Chrisat, Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to read that you loved our pillows. As for the smell, we take into account your comment to better our service. See you soon at Yooma Phil and the yooma team

• jccwatkins5021
  • England, Male, 41+
6th Apr 2018
8.0

Great base for a trip to Paris. Friendly atmosphere. Helpful staff.

Hello James, Thank you very much for your review, We are glad you loved our hotel and the staff thanks you for the compliment. Hoping to see you soon at Yooma, Phil and the yooma team

×