Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experiment the passionate lifestyle of Gaiman. Yr Hen Ffordd, the Welsh name for The old Road, is situated in a unique place only a few steps away from the main attractions of the town. It has renewed rooms with all the necessary services to make of your stay a pleasant experience.
The road on which this 103 year old house is located is of great historical value because, apart from being one of the oldest roads in the town, it is only a block away from some of main tourist attractions, such as the main square, Gaimans first house and the First School of Patagonia.
This old road surrounded by hills provides a unique setting for the history of the Welsh settlers in Patagonia.
Yr Hen FFordd is located in the oldest part of the town and is surrounded by some of its oldest buildings.
In our bed and breakfast you will be able to enjoy comfortable and modern facilities combined with the peaceful lifestyle and Welsh essence of former times. The old building has been restored and allows you to experience the lifestyle of the settlers who arrived to the Chubut Valley in 1874.
You will also be able to experience the history of the town and the natural Patagonian landscape. As you walk on this street surrounded by hills and historical buildings, you will also be enjoying the fresh air of the place.
If you are fond of adventure, by walking only 100 metres you will be able to climb up to the viewpoint of the hills or cross the old and dark train tunnel.
And apart from all this natural landscape and history you will be able to keep in touch with your family through our free internet service.
With its high wooden roofs and typical windows, Yr Hen Ffordd keeps its original warmth providing tourists with an excellent and personalized service.
Your stay in Yr Hen Ffordd includes a home-made continental breakfast (A selection of teas and coffees, fruit juices, bread, butter and home-made jams, yogurt, cereal, ham and cheese)
All our rooms include:
Private bathrooms with hot water
Bed linen and blankets
The bed and breakfast has also got:
A breakfast room
A reception, living-room and reading room
Private car park
WI FI zone
Advise about arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
Check in time at 2pm
Check aout time at 11am. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>