Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Yuu Hotel provides breakfast both Western and Thai for your enjoyment. Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks are provided in your room for your convenience. YUU Hotel offers a private conference room with seating of up to 30 people for seminars or business meetings. Connected to the lobby is the cities most authentic Italian restaurant Spago and guests can dine in or have your meal delivered to your room. Yuu Cafe is located in the hotel lobby and offers coffee, cakes and all your favorite drinks. Our in house massage service is available by contacting reception and is available daily from 9am till midnight. Secure parking is available at the rear of the hotel for guests convenience.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>