Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have daily yoga in our shala and a vegan restaurant and juice bar
The tide at Zanzest beach is unpredictable, one thing is for certain, it comes and goes very fast in the mornings and evenings. Expect to have great view of the sandbank and the reef is spectacular and excellent for snorkeling. We can arrange diving and kitesurfing
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Check in from 10.30 until 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes included View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>