Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our all-inclusive packages include pre-erected tents with camping mattresses and sleeping bags,breakfasts and dinners daily, 2 hours surf lessons each day, surf equipment hire, daily yoga, local activities and party nights.
Accommodation options are 2 person shared tents, 1 person private and 7 person shared tepee tents.
Free Breakfast - Free Parking - Mini supermarket - Safe deposit boxes
Vending machines - Bar - Restaurant - Internet Access - Hot showers
24 hours reception - 24 hour security - Late check-out - BBQ
Check in from 2pm, if you arrive before this time feel free to drop off your bags and grab a few beers!
Check out by 11am
Reception is open from 8am-10pm. If you know you'll arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance.
Balance due: 2 weeks prior to arrival. We will contact you with your invoice and methods of payment.
Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Cash and Credit Card accepted View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Card Phones
- Jobs Board
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>