Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With air pure enough to freshen you for a lifetime, SPITI valley rests in Himachal Pradesh at a height of 4270m. All things filled with wonder make us work hard to achieve them, Spiti being no exception. You have to cross one of the WORLDS' HIGHEST PASSES and drive on the WORLD'S MOST TREACHEROUS ROAD and prove your unflinching determination repeatedly to enjoy what Spiti has to offer.
Even though the cold winds are ever flowing, time seems to stand still while you appreciate the wonder known as Spiti.
An oasis in the cold desert of Spiti, Zostel Spiti offers a comfortable stay in Kaza. After admiring the rising mountains just behind the hostel to your heartÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s content, you can cure your tiredness in our 6-bed mixed dorms and mingle with other travelers who have been staying there. If you like being left alone with the nature, we have a private room also available for you. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>