a&o Frankfurt Galluswarte

• Shampy
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2018
5.7

Honestly we were completely disappointed. Overall with the different catagories it seemed so good, and under construction to become even nicer, the staff was alright and the lockers were big enough to fit all our things. The bedding was comfy and we thought it would be great! That being said, we left with dozens of bug bites each. Which is horrifying. We emailed and have yet to hear back from them as well, so as much as I'd love to leave a positive review, clearly the whole experience isn't.

• sreidhead1990
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Nov 2018
4.6

Ok so first of all, I’ve never left a review this bad. Rooms were nice but I went with a group of 5 girls and we ended up with huge bug bites all over our bodies. And I mean alllll over. We have all emailed the hostel and sent pictures and have heard nothing back! Very disappointed and not too happy that we didn’t even get a reply from them.

• India, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

Great location, just one stop away from Frankfurt central station by S bahn! Great staff!

• misterfrisbie815
  • USA, Male, 41+
30th Oct 2018
7.1

There are no lockers in the rooms and so had to carry my most valuable items with me at all times. The only lockers I found are in the main lobby and cost about four euro to use. The breakfast costs an additional seven euro a day and hardly worth it; for half that price you can get a sandwich at the metro station cafe. Finally the drier in the laundry room took three runs to dry my clothes. The instructions on the washers and drier are in German only, i can only read & speak Spanish & English.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2018
6.0

Stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and the room itself was really good, it was a good size and had its own bathroom. The rest was not so great!! Location is ok, close to an S Bahn station but a good 20/25 min walk from the Hauptbahnhof. There was no luggage room but instead very small lockers that you had to pay for but when they were full there was nowhere to leave your stuff. Also have to pay for bedding

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
8.0

Convenient for visitors of the fair - you can walk there in 20 minutes. 7 Euros for breakfast - don't waste your money on it, the choice is small and quality low.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2018

A nice friendly place expect that it is too close to train rail and mostly very loud. Maybe is just the side my room was...:( !

• stellajack
  • South Korea, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2018
5.4

I booked for a 4 women dormitory room for my travel. However, the room they put on me was for 6 people. That was not cool. As well, the temperature inside was really hot. It is because of the heat wave recently though, quite uncomfortable. But, cleaness and security is quite ok

• Julianaxx
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2018
7.4

I feel like this place is best to stay at if you need somewhere cheap for one night, which is what I needed before my flight back home the next day. It's "good enough" and that's about it, it's decently clean (although the cleaners came in and did just a one minute wipe down of the bathroom), and there isn't much of an atmosphere for socializing if you're a solo traveller. It's got more of a cheap hotel feel rather than fun hostel feel.

• michaelmills125538
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2018
2.6

The place stinks of cigarettes shame Frankfurt has some nice things to see, the staff aren’t really interested in being there avoid where possible

×