a&o München Laim

Very Good 898 Total Reviews

• kirtishdoshi9198
  • India, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2018

Good Hostel to spend time with family and friends.

• emseecoolsee8112
  • USA, Male, 31-40
6th Oct 2018
7.4

Overall, a decent place to stay inexpensively. A few miles from Munich. Staff was friendly. Could be a bit cleaner.

• davejscott87105
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
2.6

Checked into a dirty room at 5pm. Asked staff to clean the room and provide clean linens. Asked 2 more times afterwards, still no clean linens provided. Had to go down a forth time at 1am after returning for the night to ask for linens. Cleaned the rooms ourselves. The next day a man came into our room at 9am trying to checkin even though all the beds in our room were already occupied. He had a key to our room. Only 4 lockers provided for an 8 bed dorm. Etc etc

4th Oct 2018
8.0

It's more of an hotel than a hostel in the sense that it's huge and characterless, but everything is super clean and the staff is nice and efficient. Expensive for what it is during Oktoberfest, but it does the work.

• rainyye
  • China, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018

If u wanna visit Munich during Oktoberfest with a great price.Here is your choice.not so far away from city center,and a little bit walk away from metro station. Room was also perfact with enough facilities.Cant complain any more.

• alanamartin7121
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Sep 2018
7.1

Rooms were clean and comfortable for a stay over the Oktoberfest weekend. Naturally, it was very busy in the hostel reception but was adequate service considering this. Location was convienient as it’s only 4 stops to the main centre of town.

• caitrionasnell1656
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Sep 2018
4.6

Location is pretty far from town, 10 minute walk to the S Bahn. On a main road and with single glazing. You have to pay extra for bed sheets. We didn't even get told on arrival we needed to pay for bed sheets, so went to complain and they gave us them for free... Why not just tell us in the first place? The next day we walked in to find a guy in our female dorm. Reception again, fixed it straight away, but why not just put him in the correct dorm originally? Also WE had to tell him to leave.

• dciercan
  • Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
26th Sep 2018

Staff are awesome, the hostel is nice. Just note the location before you book, it is close to the Laim train station

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
7.4

Went for oktoberfest, with 7 guys, the location is great and staff are top. Atmosphere in the evening was good with nice facilities. Main disappointment was the security, 4 lockers for 8 people, no mini bench so had to charge all over the place. Luckily we dominated the room, I would not have felt my stuff was secure if it was just me or 2/3 people.

4.6

The rooms were ok but the bathrooms were gross. I was staying for 4 nights and on the third day I was there the staff took all of my stuff, packed it up and took it off my bed and put it in the corner of the room. So when I got back to the room someone had taken my bed, I had to find all my stuff and make sure it was all there. I found that to be ridiculous, I’ve never had a hostile do that. Also the keys kept on getting disconnected from the door.

×