Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
bARACA offers 4 beautiful colonial-style high-ceiling rooms in Kampot town.
All rooms have a queen-size bed, fans, free drinking water, a private bathroom, and a balcony or terrace attached.
Room 3 and 4 are the bigger rooms, with a desk and hot water bathroom.
bARACA guesthouse houses bARACA restaurant, a warmly decorated place, specializing in delicious tapas, prepared with local and international ingredients. Enjoy them with a nice glass of sparkling Cava. Check out the tapas menu at www.baraca.org. Not into tapas? We serve a special main dish every day, posted daily on facebook.com/baracakampot.
bARACA can also arrange your day trips and help you book transport to many destinations. Our neighbors rent motorbikes and bicycles.
***Please note that:
1. Our restaurant is open from 5pm until 10pm. We don’t serve breakfast, but there are a lot of nice places to eat in the morning, all on a short walking distance, feel free to ask for advice.
2. You’re welcome to use our rooftop terrace, but please respect the other guests and neighbors: be quiet after 11 pm
3. If you need information about things to do, or if you want to book a tour or driver, we can help and arrange those for you.
4. There is Wi-Fi in every room and in the restaurant. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>