Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in heart of the city, goStops Jaisalmer is your gateway to the Thar Desert. Jaisalmer is one of the most famous historical wonders of Rajasthan named after Maharaja Jaisal Singh. Popularly known as the Golden City, it’s full of rich heritage, traditions, and culture. Adventure sports like Parasailing, Paramotoring, Quad Biking, & Dune Bashing, splendid safaris like camel safaris & desert safaris, and wonderful camping sites are like an icing on the cake. Move through the historical lanes and listen to the folklores, get into the bustling markets for some shopping and fun, and end your days with a cool breeze blowing constantly all over Jaisalmer in the sandstone rooms of goStops Jaisalmer. Why wait? Get, Set, and goStops now.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>