loki Lima

Very Good 492 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Dec 2017
2.9

Staff were beyond helpful and rude, minus the manager. One of our members experienced a confrontation trying to rent a towel on deposit because we didn’t have a tab running, which was solely due to the fact they made us pay completely upfront. On websites they encourage not having to pay until arrival, however they contacted directly after demanding payment and e-mail communication was horrible. The whole place is seedy, they never opened the bars as advertised.

28th Oct 2017
6.0

Party here, stay elsewhere! It's more expensive than other hostels in Lima, less clean and breakfast is not included. The parties are great, and a lot of locals come here as well. But spend your night comfortably in one of the other great hostels in Miraflores instead.

9th Oct 2017

Great hostel . All the loki hostels in Peru are amazing! Stayed for one night (Monday) before I took off to Mancora. Hostel is really nice and clean. Great bar area and staff. Couple minute walk to all the bars and clubs. Only issue is I felt like I was the only one there besides staff. Place has potential and maybe I caught it on a very slow time/day.

30th Sep 2017
5.7

Very close to the city. The place feels a little seedy. Smelled urine in the entrance. My room smelled like a locker room. I didn’t realize Loki is a chain or party hostels. People up til late yelling singing screaming...it was hard to sleep. Bathroom was clean. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful. The guy who checked me in watched me struggle (like almost fall on the stairs) with my luggage didn’t offer to help.

21st Sep 2017
5.1

room not clean staff not so professional

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2017
5.1

My cellphone charguer was stolen and no one of the staff try to help me, the room was dirty. Excellent location.

16th Aug 2017
8.0

i was waiting for my backpack to be shipped to the hostel since it was left at my layover city. it got there on the night of the same day i arrived, but no one told me despite them knowing i was waiting for my bag. the next day, after hours of calls, i was told by the airport staff that it was delivered the night before. this cost me a day of my trip.

• disguyinhawaii
  • USA, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2017
7.7

The place was great. There was always events to keep the tenants occupied and happy. Parties were amazing but the facilities need a lot of work. Water pressure in the bathrooms sucked rooms were filthy but it's a great party atmosphere.

2nd Aug 2017
7.7

Pretty janky party hostel, but can be super fun if its your thing. Dirty accommodations, young crowd.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

Great experience would definitely go back when next in Lima!! Staff are super friendly!

×