Bunkie Hostel, La Paz, Bolivia
4th Aug 2018

Lovely hostel and lovely staff. Lovely building, nice beds but most of all great staff. For the first night, I was the only person in the hostel but they still sat at reception in case I needed anything, as well as putting the great breakfast buffet on just for me (something other hostels I have been to didn’t do without a minimum of 5 people). They have also kept in touch with me on Facebook to let me know the status of some post of mine that will be delivered there Very welcoming atmosphere

House Wonderful, La Paz, Bolivia
2nd Aug 2018

Lovely hostel and staff. When I stayed here I was the only guest for the first night but the staff still sat at reception in case I needed anything. The next morning they also put the great breakfast buffet on (in other hostels I’ve stayed in they wouldn’t do it without a minimum of 5 guests. Additionally, they have kept in touch with me on Facebook regarding the status of some post I ordered to there. Finally, great quality comfortable beds. Made me feel really welcome.

Mambembe Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil
28th Jul 2018

Great staff. Shout out to Julian (so sorry if I spelled that wrong) in particular. I lost my phone on the island and he walked all the way to the police station with me to act as a translator. Don’t know many other hostel staff who would do that. Thanks for the nice stay.

El Misti Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
18th Jul 2018

The Sibling hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
26th Jul 2016

I will never forget this place ❤️

×