Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
29th Sep 2017

The hostel is within walking distance to the city centre, coach station and train station. Common room is great but I thought it was a bit weird that the common room is in a separate building from the dorms. It may be a slight problem in the winter. One of the staff wasn't too friendly. One thing that bothered me the most was the fact that there is barely any floor space in the room to open your bag. The room has no lockers, no hooks to hang your clothes, so everything has to go on the bed.

Trendy Hostel, Paris, France
28th Sep 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. I love that my dorm was in the ground floor (no stairs) and that it had an ensuite bathroom. Even though it is quite far from the city centre, the hostel is very close to a subway stop that connects to the city centre. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends going to paris

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
17th Sep 2017

I loved everything about this hostel. The themed rooms, the facilities, the common room, the atmosphere. I have no complain at all. Probably the only minus was the location which is pretty far from the centre. The area is also really reallllllyy quiet at night, I didn't feel very safe walking home at night. Nevertheless, I absolutely loved my stay and will probably stay here again if I ever visit Amsterdam again.

Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
14th Sep 2017

I went to Edinburgh 6 times in the past year staying at a different hostel everytime. I wish I had stayed in this hostel sooner, it's definitely the nicest out of all. The location is perfect, the common room area is nice, I like how they have hair dryers and laundry service. Would definitely recommend this to people who are going to Edinburgh

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
12th Sep 2017

It is a very nice and welcoming hostel. I like everything about it. The location is also nice, you can either walk or take the bus to the city centre, also there is a supermarket just across the road. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the activities in the common room is very very loud at night, I can even hear it in my room on the top floor. Facilities can be better, toilet seat was broken when I visited.

Royal Mile Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
11th Sep 2017

Very nice, I really enjoyef my stay and have no complains about the place. Super strategic location, nica common room area and clean bathrooms

Hi there, thanks for the amazing review - so happy you enjoyed your time here with us at the Royal Mile Backpackers. Hope to see you again some time!

The Westend Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
10th Sep 2017

The hostel was beautiful. It probably was a hotel converted to a hostel. I love the fact that the dorm I stayed in had an ensuite bathroom complete with hair dryers and everything. I was a bit disappointed that the reception was not 24 hours. Nobody was there when we checked out, we wanted to leave our luggages but we can't. It would be pretty inconvenient if something were to occur at night and there would be no staff around.

Glasgow Youth Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
13th Apr 2017

A hostel that feels like a hotel. Everything was great, I stayed in the female dorm and it was really nice that the toilet and the bathroom was ensuite. I did not expect the hostel to be on top of a hill (literally) and that I had to go through so many stairs to get to the room. Other than that, everything was amazing. Tip: if going home late at night, don't go through the park as it will be very dark. There is an alternative route to go to the hostel

Princes Street Backpackers East, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.3
9th Apr 2017

I totally would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If anything, I would tell people to avoid it. The place is so run down and you can tell that some parts of the hostel hasn't been cleaned in ages. Some of the facilities were broken too, like showers in the bathroom. The sheets were very itchy against my skin. The corridors also smell really bad in some areas. The only good thing is the location, and the kitchen was well equipped. The bathroom was also clean enough.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
12th May 2013

I love everything about this place. The interior is very nice and cozy. The location is perfect, right outside one of the film parks. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay in hengdian. The prices are so cheap too!

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
Korea Central Backpackers, Seoul, South Korea
1st Feb 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in Korea central backpackers. The atmosphere of the place is really nice and homey. the staff are also very helpful and friendly. can't complain at all about the facilities they offer, and i also love the reasonable walk to the subway station. the only downside is that i had a really really hard time finding this place the first time i arrived. the sign was really small and partially covered by something else.

×