• Canada, Female, 25-30
Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
8.0
14th Oct 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Birmingham Central Backpackers. The staff were very friendly and I met nice people at the hostel. The only downside is the bunkbeds are quite noisy and the mattress is quite springy. Otherwise, it was a nice place to stay.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
GoCo Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
8.0
5th Mar 2017

I stayed in a dorm room. I enjoyed the location and friendliness of the staff. The security of your belongings was the low point of the hostel dorm rooms as the room does not lock. I stayed there for 2 nights and the first day, I noticed my bed looked disoriented when I came back. I carried anything important with me, so it wasn't a huge issue but don't leave anything valuable on your bed or in the storage area.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Eighty8 Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3rd Mar 2017

My friend and I enjoyed our stay at Eighty8 hostel. We had a private room and it was very clean. The staff were exceptional. The only minor issue was the bathroom had only two cloths as a door so it would have been better if it was one cloth curtain door or they had a real door.

Belman Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
4.6
13th Apr 2012

There isn't a full kitchen and it is very small. People steal our food and it is very messy. Our room was also right beside the kitchen so it was very noisy. It was good that there were lockers which I appreciated, but the overall ambience in terms of security, cleanliness, noise were not very satisfactory although the staff person was nice.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Slottsskogens Youth Hostel, Gothenburg, Sweden
12th Apr 2012

Great hostel and very comfortable and nice kitchen.

Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
1st Apr 2012

I think that Heart of Gold hostel was an all around great hostel, and I would definitely recommend this hostel to others. The hostel is in a great location within walking distance of many attractions, the staff were very friendly, the hostel is very secure, the rooms are very comfortable, and the showers were good. Although there was no kitchen, we got free breakfast for staying more than 3 nights which was great!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Lettem Sleep, Berlin, Germany
6.0
31st Mar 2012

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
25th Feb 2012

We felt very safe because we were required to buzz ourselves in and each time there was someone there to check who was at the door and they would greet you. Also, visitors are not allowed which makes it feel safer. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent and within walking distance of everything. The facilities such as the washroom could be cleaner and it would have been better with a guest kitchen, but the free breakfast was good.

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Feb 2012

Great convenient location. The free breakfast and the guest kitchen are excellent, and the beds were comfortable. The lockers also helped us feel more secure with our personal belongings.

×