Blanes Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
27th Jul 2017

El Misti House, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.7
11th Jun 2017

The hostel is not bad but this is Just an hostel from a brand with no atmosphere, no ambiance.. Breakfast is supposed to be included but they don't let me to have it. they didn't give me any tourist advice, they never talked to me about "caipirinha hour" while they explain it to the others girl in the hostel.. about the facilities: many bathroom, but no hot water in the shower, staff no firendly. Big smell of "smoke". Location of the hostel is good (near of copacabanna beach) and near of subway.

Dear guest. Thank you for your rating on El Misti House. Note that our reception is trained and oriented to treat all guests with great dedication, cordiality, attention, service and education without distinction. All of your suggestions about our structure, our atmosphere and staff were really noted for us. Please, be sure all of them were passed to the Hostel's manager to analyze further and changes will be made to improve our services and atmosphere. However, we thank you for the compliments about our location. Thanks to comments like yours, we reinforce our commitment and our mission to offer our guests excellent attention! It is very important for us to receive opinions from our guests so that we can improve more and more. We invite you to stay with us again! And we hope to welcome you in one of our units in Rio de Janeiro soon! Regards, El Misti Team.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
7th Jun 2017

Awesome Hostel in the old city (Pelourinho) of Salvador ! They offered me the breakfast on my arrival day, they gave me all advice and they offer me to do activities in the city everyday! Breakfast is realy good, with good fruit juice and coffee, atmosphere is so nice and the owner try to make you feel as at home. The Free caipirinha hour is the perfect moment to meet all other host and the owner.. if you can, stay there !

Walk On The Beach Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3rd Jun 2017

Staff is very helpfull, the place is very well located (5min walk away from copacabana beach, 10min from subway) and safe. They offer you a free caipirinha when you arrive and they have happy hour every day (Pay 1 caipi get 2) so the place is cool. Only "little bads" points are that the place is not the best clean that I saw but it is ok for traveling people and shower water was not so warm. Breakfast is payed 10 Reals, but you can go to other place nearby.

America del Sur Hostel, El Calafate, Argentina
16th Nov 2016

Staff is really cool and helpfull! They help me to book my next travel to Chile booking a bus in advance for me: all by email before my arrival ! Same for the transfer from the airport. Hostel is clean and safe, breakfast is very good. Atmosphere is so cool, with a big lounge and amazing terrasse with a soo beautifulll sightseeing. The hostel is not in the city center but the town is so little that it is only 10min walking. I totally recomend america del sur.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004, Bariloche, Argentina
12th Nov 2016

Hostel is located in the city center, near of bus stop and lake border. View from the terrasse is amazing. Atmosphere is really cool. Staff is nice and helpfull. Dormitory are clean and safe. Lockers are available. View from the dorm is beautifull too.

Parque Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
7.4
12th Aug 2016

Nice hostel, very small, very well located. Staff is cool and helpfull. Be carefull is not a luxuous hostel, and it's very small so it could not be convenient for family, but it's convenient for backpackers and lonely travelers.

Lagares Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
17th Jun 2016

Very nice hostel, no very modern but all is very cool so you feel like at home :) Not so big, so the atmosphere between staff and other travelers is very relax. Staff is very helpfull before your arrival (advice to come from airport) or about different tour. I really recommend Lagares if you go to Mendoza. Location is maybe not exactly in the center, but it is no so far from all plaza, and I did all my visit walking from the hostel.

Hostal Providencia, Santiago, Chile
8.0
27th May 2016

Hostal Providencia is very well located and staff are very nice, they helped me keep my luguagge, change my room and choose some place to visit. The problem of this hostel, in my mind, is that is too big, there are too many people and the atmosphere is not so cool as in a little hostal.

Hello, thank you very much. Our hostel is very large and ideal for every type of guests. For people to feel comfortable and can make friends if they wanted. A hug!

G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
21st Jul 2015

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11th Jul 2015

Good place for backpackers, friends and familly. Cool atmosphere, very safe(the door of the hostel is locked 24h and they checked who enter, so very safe!). Nice rooftop and lounge. The staff gives very good touristic advices and guides (in several languages) are available. 2 little bad points: communs area (kitchen and bathroom/shower) are clean but not perfectly, and the wi-fi is available only on the lounge (ground floor). Anyway, I totally advice this hostel for every body, good deal!!

Five Stones Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
9th Jul 2015

A perfect hostel for every kind of travelers: backpackers, familly, couple, friends. Very clean, staff helpfull, many facilities, 10min far from subway. The rooms/dormitory are protected by electronic key and seperated than the commun room, so the place is very safe.

Germany Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.7
1st Jul 2015

The hostel is very well located and cheap. The building is bot very clean but sufficienr for some days. The staff(particularly Raag and Peter) is really nice and helpfull : speak english, good advices & deals, lundry for free etc. This hostel is a Good deals for young backpackers alone or in little group of 2 or 3 people who are looking for just a bed and shoxer really cheap, NOT for family with baby/kids.

FOMO Hostel, Shenzhen, China
28th Jun 2015

Exactly the kind of hostel I like ! In fomo you feel like at home :) Meet nice people enjoy the view in the balcon and the rooftop. The staff is really helpfull and give you a lot of advices! Very well located for visit SZ or HK. Be carefull: Fomo close the doors at 12pm so if you want to go to night club or come back very late Fomo is not the best place. But this rule makes Fomo a calm place where you can meet and chill with people :)

24th Apr 2015

One guy on the reception is not very friendly even if he's really helpfull ! Besides that, the hostel is very well situdated, the rooms are goods, the bar&restaurants is beautifull and not so expensive.

10th Apr 2015

Auberge extrêmement sympathique, située au coeur de la vieille ville de Qingdao. Il est possible de visiter toute la vieille ville à pied(15min max de marche). L'équipe sur place est très sympa et serviable, toujours prête à vous conseiller des lieux de visites ou les meilleurs itinéraires en bus. Le bâtiment n'est plus tout jeune (le restaurant est lui vraiment "neuf"), mais largement suffisant si vous ne cherchez pas du grand luxe. A Noter la terrasse au 4ème avec vue imprenable sur Qingdao :)

Thanks for your comments. We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. We hope to see you again next time!

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Jan 2015

Very Nice Hostel, and the owners are really helpfull. I needed to go to hospital and they helped me to find an international doctor and called a taxi for me. I recomend Russia Hostel ! We are french and speak in english with them, no problem for communication.

• France, Male, 18-24
Tianjin Miranda's Loft, Tianjin, China
7th Nov 2014

Nice atmosphere, you feel really like at home :) I really recommanded this place, Miranda and her friends are so nice and the view from the room is awsome. You can finnish your days drinking a coffee, and reading a book seeing Tianjin by the windows :) The only little problem is that's the loft is in a building, and you need a card to get to the loft. If you don't have the card you have to call Miranda. Whatever, she always answer my phone calls and come to pick up me in the 2 or 3 minutes.

20th Jun 2013

Really awsome! / French: Vraiment genial, cadre merveilleux, equipe aux petits soins!

• France, All Male Group, 18-24