M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
1st Mar 2018

Good vibes. Awesome bar. No regrets for staying here...

The Local NYC, New York, USA
28th Feb 2018

Awesome bar and good vibes. Can’t complain at all.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004, Bariloche, Argentina
7th Feb 2018

This is one of my favorite hostels that I have stayed in around the world. The view is absolutely second to none, and the people I met here were incredible. Late nights with new friends and good Malbec, who can complain about that?! I highly recommend this hostel for its beautiful location and it’s truly wonderful social environment. Decidedly not a party hostel, but is a hostel that you can make some close friends first THEN go out and party. Loved it!

NY Moore Hostel, New York, USA
27th Jul 2017

Good hostel in the city!

Cassis Hostel, Cassis, France
30th May 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hostel! The staff are incredibly kind and helpful, showing you everything you need to know about Cassis. The place is absolutely wonderful with a really wonderful social environment and an infinity pool. It is also kept quite clean. The only thing I would ding is a lack of lockers available, but that is a very small complaint when you have included breakfast and such wonderful people here. I can't recommend this place any higher.

Thank you for your review, and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here! Also, thank you for the note about the lockers - we will take that into consideration.

Kaktus Hostel, Marrakech, Morocco
16th Apr 2017

The staff here is really friendly and I doubt there is a better social hostel in Marrakesh. The people I met here were really awesome. However, here are my issues: If you pay for several nights and then end up taking one of the Sahara expeditions (you should), they won't refund you for the nights you don't stay. I told them well outside 24 hours and didn't get any of my money back. Given it's about $4 per night, not too big of a deal. Also, no lockers here so be prepared to keep an eye things.

Wombats City Hostel London, London, England
15th Apr 2017

Excellent facility with a really friendly staff. Met some cool people in the bar and was shown some of the best Indian food in Europe!

Generator Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
30th Mar 2017

Generators are basically dorm hotels, in my opinion. They are really well-kept, awfully clean, and generally have superior facilities. However, they are not conducive to meeting other backpackers and their "bar" has really odd hours. If you want to be chill, this is the place for you. If you want to meet other folks and have a lot of fun, I would suggest finding smaller and homier hostels.

Hi there! Yewwwwwww! Thanks for the lovely review! So happy to see that you loved our place! We are sending you some #GENlove! Cheers, Brent Front Office Manager

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Flipside Hostel - HCM, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
28th Mar 2017

A great hostel with a stellar rooftop bar. We have met so many friendly people here and would absolutely come back and stay here again. The lockers are huge and they keep the facilities clean. The staff was very helpful and will organize trips to Mekong River and Cu Chi tunnels and others. Highly recommend.

Hey mate, You guys were awesome, we loved having you here! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving this great review. Never stop travelling and having fun bro. Rob and the team in HCM

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
27th Mar 2017

Had a complicated reservation and had to cancel. Very friendly and helped with the cancellation with no issue. Would recommend.

Mad Monkey Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
24th Mar 2017

This Mad Monkey is much better than the one in Siem Reap. The place was kept clean and there were many, many opportunities to meet other travelers. I would definitely stay here again.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
Mad Monkey Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia
6.3
22nd Mar 2017

They have a curfew that is not listed on this website. If you go out and meet cool people from the hostel, security WILL tell you to go to bed and bug the...out of you. There is no easy place to chat either, as they lock it up. You can ignore them like we did, but they won't stop. It's bs. I would truly look elsewhere. However, this hostel is a great party hostel..if you want to deal with some bs alongside some cool people. The other backpackers here are awesome and we met some amazing people.

Hi there, thanks for staying with us. We'd just like to clarify - our hostel does NOT have a curfew. Our bar closes at midnight for the sake of those trying to get a good night's sleep, but the front gate stays open through the night for anyone who wants to come and go. You may be referring to the outdoor staircase up to the rooftop bar? We close this in the evening as a safety precaution, but you can still take the indoor staircase to reach your room or any of our common areas. We're glad you met some amazing people here, that's what we're all about.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

The music is really loud, but it was a good bang for your buck and definitely a huge party hostel. Been to several party hostels, and I prefer that the music start quiet to meet people who are staying there and actually have a conversation first. Then, the music should get louder toward the later hours to get rowdy with your new mates. Overall, however, would recommend the hostel for the location and fun times. The hostel is quite clean and was well kept.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
5th Aug 2013

I don't think I have stayed at a nicer hostel in the world! And, I have been backpacking Europe for almost a month and a half now, which is saying something. The bar has a great vibe, and the double privates are super amazing. I was on the top floor with my girlfriend and I can say that it was like staying in a hotel. An incredibly nice hotel that is. We highly recommend the breakfast. The room had a balcony, huge bed, amazing shower, seriously this is just fantastic. That is all!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Penthouse Privates, Budapest, Hungary
1st Aug 2013

One word makes this hostel fantastic: Hawaii. Seriously, from the second you arrive she is wonderful at explaining the sites in Budapest and convincing you that it is truly a wonderful city. We went to the big parties in the Baths thanks to her and my girlfriend and I just had an amazing time. The only negative thing is that Budapest is a little steamy during the day, and the place could definitely use some AC. Besides that, wonderful stay!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2013

I only stayed over for the night, but the place seemed awesome. Reasonable prices for a lot of the things to do in Nice, and it was just wonderful. Highly recommended.

×