• Scotland, Female, 25-30
Sunflower Hostel, Berlin, Germany
18th Sep 2017

I loved this place. Staff were really helpful. On the ball with keeping the place safe and clean. Great bar for killing time & charging your phone. I would definitely stay here again as this part of town had lots to offer in an authentic Berlin way. Good for Vegan visitors as there is a massive vegan store on the corner & good vegan restaurants near by. Only negative was that every time I got back to my room someone was in my bunk. Moved 3 times in 2 days. Maybe assigning the bunks would help?

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
Generator Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
3rd Dec 2015

Staff were really helpful. There's a good bar and spacious lounge. Good if you're travelling in a group. I wouldn't recommend this hostel if you're travelling alone and hoping to make friends in the hostel as since the communal areas are so large ni one really speaks to each other. For this reason i found the atmosphere was ok but not great. Quite expensive at the weekend for a hostel.

Dear C, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again soon. Thanks for staying, Team Generator Cph.