Location China, Gender Male, Age 34

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
10th Dec 2017

The only thing bothered me here was the kitchen. Well, I don't think it's fair to call it a kitchen, should be a TV lounge instead. Everything else were just fine, and I did enjoy my stay here for two nights anyway.

YHA Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.4
27th Nov 2017

The facilities and stuff here are wonderful. But I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere here. Most people I've met here were too busy to talk to, not to mention making friends with your roommates or dorm mates. About its location, this hostel is about 10 mins walking distance away from the centre, 5 mins to the waterfront. In general, it's great to stay in here if you are travelling with friends. Otherwise, maybe a city centre backpacker hostel would be better choice.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback, overall we are happy you enjoyed your stay :) Gemma

Portree Hostel - Waterford City, Waterford, Ireland
24th Nov 2017

This is the hostel I stayed for the last three nights of my Ireland trip. Quite a cozy place, the stuff worked here gave me the most impressed feeling. They normally cook and dine together every night and play PingPong games afterwards. Even the kitchen and bathroom are not the best experience, but I did enjoy staying here and highly recommend to everyone.

Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
18th Nov 2017

Great hostel, great atmosphere, great people here. Free food in the morning, nice kitchen and nice bar downstairs, which is very nice and cozy place to hang out with friends.

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
13th Nov 2017

Galway is a beautiful and vibrant little town indeed, which made all the local hostels constantly busy and out of request. And Woodquay is definitely one of them. I don't think the kitchen was big enough, the room was not super secure and clean either. But the interesting people and musician you met here practising their instruments in the dorm rooms just made you so happy anyway. In general, I did enjoy my time here with my awesome roommates. For this, I can give this hostel a 7 out of 10.

Hostel Connect, Derry, Northern Ireland
10th Nov 2017

The self-catering kitchen was a bit small, that's my only complaint about this hostel. But they provided free breakfast in the morning, which was a big save anyway. The boss was very kind and helpful, so was reception guy. The decoration in the toilet was super interesting, big thumb up for that!

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
6th Nov 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. I liked the atmosphere here so much, met so many great friends here. Strongly recommend to everyone. Definitely stay here again next time in Belfast. And also, the kitchen is super nice, lol.

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
31st Oct 2017

Great location, awesome free breakfast offered here. The reception guy is hilarious, one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
29th Sep 2017

Located right in the city centre, this hostel is right the walking distance to everything. Great atmosphere, helpful stuff and interesting people met here. I really enjoyed my time here.

Safestay York, York, England
6.9
25th Sep 2017

Technically, this is not a hostel. It's more like a hotel. Many students chose to live here because it's close to the centre and other facilities. But for travellers, especially backpackers, be aware! There is NO self-catering kitchen at all.

Hello and thank you so much for your review and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see you again! Anlieka

YHA Oxford, Oxford, England
22nd Sep 2017

Superstar! Enjoyed this hostel very much. Highly recommended to everyone wants to come and explore Oxford.

Mattress, Sailor and Albatross, Vladivostok, Russia
16th Jul 2017

It's such a shame that I only stayed in Vladivostok for one night as the last stop of my trans-Russia journey. But I have to admit, this is one of the best hostels along my journey. The lady at the reception doesn't speak much English, but she was so kind and helpful, and the hostel itself was also super clean and well equipped. Will definitely recommend to the other visitors.

Reshetnikov Hostel Irkutsk, Irkutsk, Russia
6.3
12th Jul 2017

This is in general a good place to stay. Close to the centre square and commercial street. But it's very easy to find, plus the living room is very small and stuffy. Lucky the reception guys are very friendly and willing to offer help.

FunKey Hostel Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk, Russia
6th Jul 2017

This hostel is definitely one of the best memories I had for my Russian trip. Great stuff, great facilities and interesting people I've met here. 5 star recommendation!!!

Backpack on Campus, Palmerston North, New Zealand
5th Jan 2017

It's a quite interesting experience living in college campus, but a little bit expensive though. And also it's quite far from the city centre.

Base Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
6.3
11th Dec 2016

Everything has changed here, it's not the Base it used to be. Feel a bit sad for what happened in this place, probably won't stay here again in the future.

Kathmandu Madhuban Guesthouse, Kathmandu, Nepal
15th Aug 2016

Very nice and cozy little hotel. Close to CBD area in Kathmandu with a great restaurant next by. Stuff members are very polite and friendly. Travel agent is quite helpful too. I took my parents and another friend together and everyone loved it. Plus, my friend lost her external battery on our hired driver, and our hotel totally helped us found it back. I will definitely recommend it to everyone to try it here.

7.7
8th Aug 2016

Despite the hard-to-find location and basic facilities in this hostel, the super helpful stuff and great atmosphere made me give this hostel a thumb up.

7th Aug 2016

Overall this is a good place to stay in Xiahe, especially for someone who love western food and international roommates. Lots of foreigners go to this place for food and accommodation because of the female manager originally come from Europe. But I do think the price is a little bit expensive than other hostels around.

• China, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever went to in China. Very good.

×