Tinto Hostel, Barichara, Colombia
24th Jan 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here at Tinto hostel! We planned on staying only 1 night and extended it to 4! It’s a really relaxing place to unwind and chill out by the pool. Although Barichara is really laid back and doesn’t offer a ton of activities, it’s definitely worth a night’s stay! There’s a caveat though. My boyfriend got Dengue Fever and due to our length of stay it had to come from Barichara. Just be aware there are mosquitos and to protect yourself accordingly.

La Mansion Hostel, San Gil, Colombia
19th Jan 2018

La Mansion provided a comfortable stay between activities in San Gil. We booked all of our the activities through them and they didn’t charge more than any other places we asked. They were helpful with suggestions for places to eat and things to do. It’s in a great location right next to the main square. Plus ping pong!

10th Jan 2018

Loved this hostel. We ended up staying a week after only planning on being in Salento for 3-4 days. We had a relaxing and comfortable stay. We stayed in both a private room and dorms. The 8 bed dorm was more comfortable than the 4 bed dorm as there was more space for your things. There was hot water in the private rooms but not in the dorms when I tried. Other than that, beautiful hostel in a gorgeous location with friendly staff! Also don’t miss going to The Brunch restaurant! So good!

Raiz Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
3rd Jan 2018

Hostel was in a cool location, off the beaten path. Staff was really helpful. Only complaint was that the private room in the back was a bit noisy as it was right next to a chill out area. The room was pretty dark with bad lighting. but those are just minor things. Overall a good stay!

The Place To Be Hostel, Minca, Colombia
30th Dec 2017

The Place To Be was a cool little hostel tucked away in the mountains. Ita a nice alternative to heading straight to Minca. It’s located just outside of Bonda, which is more of an actual town rather than a tourist town like Minca. The directions to get there were accurate but the second blue bus stops running at night. Gina and Luis were awesome and made it feel like home away from home.

Hello! good to know you liked the place, we are always tryng to make sure people enjoy as much as possible. The bus indeed stops at night but finding a mototaxi should be an easy task in this situations, they all know where the hostel is located!

Greenhouse Bolivia, La Paz, Bolivia
20th May 2017

Let me tell you, this is where you want to stay while in La Paz! It's in a great location, is comfortable and clean, and the owners will stop at no end to help you out. I unfortunately became quite ill during my stay (dodgy market food) and Sergio took it upon himself to nurse me back to health. He went to the pharmacy for me, he periodically checked in on me throughout the day and even went to the grocery store and made me chicken soup! Thank you Greenhouse for treating your guests like family!

28th Apr 2017

Excellent hostel. A welcome break from the party hostel scene. Also this is probably one of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to. Wifi works off and on in the dorms, better in common areas. Overall very pleased!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
20th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay at pariwana hostel! The location is great and it's an easy hostel to meet people if you're traveling solo. Definitely a party hostel so bring your earplugs if you have a problem having people come in at 3am drunk outta their minds. My biggest complaint is that the water to the whole hostel went out twice during my week stay. Woke up to nasty toilets and vom in the sink. Not necessarily the hostel's fault. But eww.

×