Location New Zealand, Gender Female, Age 118

Zig Zag Hostel, Tirana, Albania
28th Aug 2018

I had a great time at Zig Zag hostel, the staff are amazing, super fun, always hanging out with the travellers! The host was very helpful, making a reservation for me with the bus. The atmosphere is really cool and colourful, especially the outdoor area. The beds were comfortable and clean. Bathrooms could be tended to a bit more, but good showers. Every morning there is complimentary breakfast with eggs! This is especially amazing for the price of the hostel. I would definitely come back :)

Hostel Center, Ulcinj, Montenegro
25th Aug 2018

I had a nice stay in Hostel centre, in particular the staff were super friendly and extremely helpful. When I arrived the host immediately showed me a map with everything there is to do and see. He even gave me a lift to the bus station! Some of the facilities could be improved, but overall it was good value for money.

Mostar Downtown Hostel, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
22nd Aug 2018

I had a great time at Downtown hostel! Sonja and Danielo were great hosts, lots of laughs, and very welcoming. The hostel was cozy, not very colorful but the good vibes came from nights spent huddled around the outside table with travelers, having many drinks laughs and stories! The only thing I suggest to the hostel is to put a bathmat in the bathroom, and make sure there is always toilet paper! Otherwise it was a very comfortable stay! :)

Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec, Guadalajara, Mexico
4th Jun 2018

I had a good time at hostel Chapultepec. The facilities were good, and it was comfortable. The staff are really friendly, super helpful, and down for a good chat too! I would definitely come back. :)

Hostel Septimo Arte, Queretaro, Mexico
7.7
20th Apr 2018

One of the staff members was super nice and super helpful which I appreciated. The other staff member wasn't when I was trying to explain that I had been charged too much from the hostel. She didn't help me find a solution which was disappointing. But it's a nice enough hostel, clean, though the atmosphere is a bit disconnected, and the toilet and showers are weirdly situated in close quarters with the beds in the dorm so it felt a bit awkward using the bathroom... but overall an okay place.

Sukha Hostel, San Luis Potosi, Mexico
7th Apr 2018

Great vibe, fast service, friendly staff, delicious breakfast in the morning, comfortable beds, and a colourful atmosphere! Overall a very pleasant stay. :)

Great having you over! Glad you liked it!

×