Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
2.0
8th Jun 2018

I didn't actually stay at Hatters. They cancelled my booking a day before arrival, blaming HW for the short notice, citing previously unstated minimum stays, and messed me about with sorting it out. Having secured other accomodation myself, I was then phoned by Hatters on the morning of travel, to say that actually they could honour the booking if I so chose. I chose not, and was very happy with my alternative. I will gladly never use Hatters again, though cannot fault HW's efforts to help.

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
22nd Jan 2018

I was barely there. I checked in just prior to a gig at a nearby venue, came back afterwards to sleep and left first thing the next day. But the facilities and the cost were ideal for my needs, the staff were helpful and friendly, and I would definitely reuse if I had need to visit Birmingham again

St Christopher's Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
19th Mar 2017

Great hostel, great city, great experience. One of the most conveniently located sites I have ever stayed, the combination of a wonderful establishment and a city I fell in love with led to me extending my stay twice. Not only am I utterly certain that I will be returning to Edinburgh in the future, I cannot see me, circumstances allowing, staying anywhere else. The rooms, the breakfast, the staff, every facet of the experience was top drawer

What a review! Thanks so much for the outstanding comments. We really love to hear from guests when all the hard work pays off! We would love for you to stay again. Thanks again so much we are well happy with this review!

Alba Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
18th Mar 2017

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
20th Oct 2014

I arrived in the middle of the night, the area looked run down and deserted, I was, i'll admit, nervous. That was the last real worry I had. From check-in to check out, couldn't have been happier, and the staff couldn't have been more happy to help. The 24 hour reception is a godsend for late arrivals and early starts (I had both), the bar, kitchen and other communal facilities were spot on. The rooms were basic, but comfy, clean, and convenient. I'd happily recommend the place to anyone.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we wish to see you back very soon :) Thanks for the review! Happy travels!

×