Location Bulgaria, Gender Female, Age 25

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
18th Nov 2017

If you’ve stayed in any of the St. Christopher’s hostels, this one is not any different. The bar downstairs is convenient for the party animals, however, there’s no kitchen or common area. The female showers on our floor were under renovation so there was only one shower for about 15 dorms. Other than that, breakfast was alright and you get a 25% discount for food at the bar. Probably the best thing was that the free walking tour picks you up from the hostel. Also, the location is pretty central

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
24th Oct 2017

I’ve wanted to stay in Old Hostel Plovdiv ever since I found out about it! It’s just so fascinating to spend a night or two in such an old and authentic house. I’m a Bulgarian and usually I do not stay in hostels around my own country but my stay in Plovdiv was quite an experience! Staff was so friendly and helpful! The location could be a little confusing and hard to get to if you’re driving but the pros is it’s in the heart of the old town! Plus, breakfast in the morning was bomb!

10th Mar 2017

The largest hostel I have stayed in so far. It wasn't love from first sight though. Facilities were convenient, staff - helpful. Beds are quite comfortable. It's a bummer you have to pay extra for towel, breakfast, key deposit and so on, but I guess it's normal for a hostel this big. Location-wise the spot is great - easy access to Gare du Nord and to get around. Breakfast could be a little more french like croissants maybe? It's Paris after all.

BoGo Hostel & Rooftop, Bogota, Colombia
7.4
7th Mar 2017

Not the best hostel I have stayed in. No bathroom or air con in the private double room. Bed was unstable and constantly moving. Wi-fi was pretty weak upstairs, signal was gone most of the time. The girl at the front desk was nice but she didn't show us around. Breakfast is included and it offers a variety of fruit, cheese, ham, bread, tea and coffee. BoGo has somewhat of an atmosphere and it promotes local events. The common area was bright, but not very big. To sum up, I just wasn't impressed.

Casa Loma Minca, Minca, Colombia
5th Mar 2017

Casa Loma is the place to chill, relax, detox and go offline! The location offers one of the best view in the region and it is definitely worth the hike up the stairs. I loved that it is a wi-fi free zone - this allows you to fully enjoy the calm and quiet, reconnect with yourself, just lay in a hammock, drink a beer or take a nap. The kitchen is vegetarian and it offers delicious set breakfast menu and a daily lunch and dinner menu. Fresh juices taste amazing! Don't miss sunset on the terrace!

Hostel Masaya Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Colombia
1st Mar 2017

Masaya is overall the best hostel I've ever been to! Stayed there twice during my trip. Once in a dorm, once in a double - both are great with private bathrooms and fans! Facilities are top, but the best thing about the place is the atmosphere, the interior, the building and the vibe! Spacious patio, rooftop bar and two pools, hammock, free breakfast. Awesome hostel activities everyday of the week - live music, salsa lessons, parties! Staff is very kind and helpful! I'd love to stay there again!

Hi, thanks for your comment and for choosing us for your stay in the city, we are very happy that you liked the hostel and its services. We hope to see you soon at the Masaya hostels. Kind regards, John - Front Office Manager

All In Hostel Guatape, Guatape, Colombia
23rd Feb 2017

If I could do my trip all over again, I would spend at least 2 nights in All In Hostel instead of just one. It's a great place to relax and catch your breath away from the city, right next to El Peñol. Willi, the owner is helpful, full of stories and lots of fun. Ask him about his travels. He played really good music on the stereo while we were settling in. The hostel is clean, quiet and comfortable. Cold beer, karaoke, free breakfast and kayaks for rent are only few of the perks you would love!

Guest House Poblado, Medellin, Colombia
22nd Feb 2017

A hostel in the heart of El Poblado. The location was great - surrounded by bars and restaurants, within walking distance of the metro station. Staff was kind and helpful. They let us leave our bags in the storage room during our day-trip to Guatape. Breakfast is included and served on the terrace or in the backyard which is an awesome place to chill and relax. There is a bar out there as well with a happy hour on beer and cocktails. Overall, Poblado Park Hostel gave a good start of our trip!

7.1
16th Sep 2016

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
14th Apr 2016

I had never stayed in a hostel in my own country before. I decided I'd give Hostel Mostel in Veliko Tarnovo a try and I'm happy I did! It's the most comfortable, cozy, old Bulgarian house turned into a hostel that offers the best prices and facilities in the city! It's at about 15 minutes walking distance from the city center, but I loved sleeping with the sound of the river running on the background. And what's more, you'd be two minutes away from the ancient hill Tsarevets! Staff w

28th Mar 2016

I was traveling with 3 friends and we stayed a total of 6 nights there. I liked the dorm beds because they give you privacy. Furthermore, the staff was very friendly and helpful. There's a big kitchen and common room with vending machines. The thing I loved the most was the location - Asakusa is a lively neighborhood with good restaurants, cafes, street food stalls, little shops, it's near Senso-ji temple which is the oldest in Tokyo! Overall, we had an awesome experience!

A-yado Gion, Kyoto, Japan
22nd Mar 2016

Cozy, clean and convenient hostel in the heart of Gion, the Geisha district in Kyoto. Staff was awesome - nice, friendly and helpful. I had the best time!

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you seemed to enjoy your stay here. We also had a good time with you. Thank you! We hope we will see you again!

×