Reviews: jasdro

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 27

4.6
13th Sep 2018

very bizarre hostel!! rooms are attached to the eating areas. very strange atmosphere maybe needs a system or a phone number to call for people who arrive before or after check in times - I arrived around 10am to leave my bag and had to wait at the door for ages, the next day I met someone who arrived after midnight and had to sleep at the door. staff member couldn't understand my question about getting to a close by town the shower was hot and nice and the bed was comfortable

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
9th Sep 2018

really really enjoyed my stay here :) good location, relaxed vibe and feels really comfortable and homey. Rooms are dark and bed is comfy I would definitely stay again

HUB 1878 Faro Hostel, Faro, Portugal
4th Aug 2016

Really cool hostel we really enjoyed our stay here!! Nice breakfast and the terrace is so nice to relax with plenty of comfy seats. Everything was clean and really good location. Thanks!!

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Aug 2016

Perfect location perfect hostel!!! We couldn't have been happier!!! Jim was so cool and helpful and the bar is soo handy, exactly what we were after. Great breakfast and the views are so nice, way more than we expected for the price. If the wifi was a little bit stronger it would be total perfection, will definitely stay here next time thanks!!!

Casa Babylon Backpackers, Malaga, Spain
27th Sep 2015

Great thanks!

Granada Inn Backpackers, Granada, Spain
24th Aug 2015

awesome awesome hostel such great value for money the place is SO nice and everything is so clean and spacey! had the best showers ever and the staff were all mega friendly and really helpful and knowledgable 😀 I will definitely be back!

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
21st Aug 2015

I was at red nest only a week earlier but as I unexpectedly passed through valencia again I was very excited to stay here :) I didn't think of going anywhere else, it doesn't matter what kind of mood you are in as it caters for anything! so easy to meet people and the staff are awesome :) gracias and I will probably see you again!

Hi! Thanks a lot for your comment! We are very very happy if you enjoyed our hostel...people like you makes everything different and special. It was awesome to meet you. Please, come back next summer! Best regards! Michel

HostelOlé, Alicante, Spain
16th Aug 2015

best hostel ever I was so happy there that it was really very hard to leave afterwards!! the staff are amazing and make you feel very included and at home which is great when you are traveling alone. everything works great, the hostel has awesome chill out areas and I had the best sleeps since I have been traveling! muchas gracias amigos!!

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
12th Aug 2015

AWESOME hostel!!! really good location and atmosphere you can decide to relax or party and there's plenty on offer if you choose to use it!!! super friendly staff, great vibe and great place to stay :)

hi! Thanks for your comment and for choosing Red Nest Hostel! We are happy if you nejoyed our hostel. It's very important for us to offer relax and party at the same time. That's the only way everbody has a space to stay in the hostel. Hope to see you again! Regards Sandra

Tarragona Hostel, Tarragona, Spain
11th Aug 2015

awesome hostel very laid back and I felt comfortable straight away the staff were incredibly nice and helpful :) very relaxed and exactly what I was after thankyou so much :)

×