Location USA, Gender Female, Age 28

Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
8th Sep 2018

Best location in town! Staff is very helpful and friendly and can help you book anything you would like to do. Hostel has things that most others don’t like free tea and coffee, spices and hairdryers to use.

Southside Lodge, Whistler, Canada
30th Dec 2017

Best hostel location! All other hostels in the area you have to get a bus just to get on the mountain, but from south side you can walk to the creekside lift! The dinner downstairs has great food and very convienent! Building is a bit older, but always incredibly clean! Had so much fun and met some friends who will last a life time, which is what a hostel should be all about!

Kokopelli Hostel Paracas, Paracas, Peru
27th May 2016

Great hostel on the beach. Best wifi I had in Peru! Bar had pretty cheap drinks and it was a great lounge hang out place. Great art on the walls and really friendly staff!

Hospedaje Brabant, Nazca, Peru
3.7
25th May 2016

This is the worst hostel I stayed at in Peru. The location is close to the bus stop and it was clean, but I have never encountered such terrible staff. They were extremely rude, not helpful and at times were very aggressive. At one point the man told me he wasn't going to let me leave the hostel but wouldn't tell me why. I was planning on staying in nazca for a few days, but after dealing with them I got the next bus out!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Global Central, Cairns, Australia
4.0
2nd Oct 2015

By far the worst hostel I have stayed at! The key deposit is rediclous and can only be taken in cash so I had to . They say they clean the rooms daily, this is a lie! We had the same trash stilling in our room for 4 days. Some drunk person got into our room one night at 2am and spilled their beer on the floor...this was never mopped. You have to check out plates and cutlery from reception and use your passport, and you have a 2 hour limit or they charge you! The are clueless! Will never stay agi

×