Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 21

Wombats City Hostel London, London, England
1st Nov 2017

It was a pretty decent place to stay! The staff were really nice upon check in, and the use of a key card for the doors and lockers made me feel very secure. The location was a bit far from the centre of the city but not a huge deal however the wifi was TERRIBLE so if you need to get any work done I would recommend buying a SIM card or something.

Generator Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
7.7
22nd Oct 2017

I only stayed here for one night to recover but I think despite the great location etc., the hostel is huge and much more like a hotel with families and kids staying. If you are a solo traveller like me, it would be very hard to meet people and experience a city outside of the 'tourist bubble'

Hej there buddy! Cheers for the nice review! Stoked to see that you could recover here with us :-) We are a big operation here so it can feel like you get lost easily. Safe travels man and we'll catch you next time!! Brent, Front Office Manager

Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
20th Oct 2017

Stunning hostel! The design alone is a reason to stay here! But everything from the staff to the common areas was perfect! The only complaint I have is that the wifi is very patchy but apart from that I had a wonderful stay and met some amazing people.

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
18th Oct 2017

Absolutely wonderful hostel. Affordable, close to most things, friendly staff, social atmosphere... I can barely fault it. The free breakfast is fantastic and an awesome way to meet people. The free pub crawl is also fantastic and again I met so many people. If you are travelling solo like I was, I would 110% recommend.

New York Budget Inn, New York, USA