Location USA, Gender Female, Age 24

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
3rd Nov 2017

I have stayed at dozens of hostels and this was among the nicest! Starting with check-in the staff were pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. I stayed in the 12 bed mixed dorm and it was spacious, clean and quiet. My only complaint is that the beds are pretty loud- the curtains and mattresses make lots of noise. If given the opportunity to come back to Montreal, I would absolutely stay here again. Excellent location near the metro, within walking distance of everything! Definitely recommended!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Depa House, Ubud, Indonesia
29th May 2016

A lovely hostel! Conveniently located near the Monkey Forest and close enough to walk to everything in Ubud, Depa House is in the heart of the city. The facilities were nice- there is no AC but there is a nice, strong fan. The staff were incredible, they helped arrange transportation, told us the best places to see in Ubud, they really made us feel like we were a part of the family. Breakfast is also included and it was so of the most delicious food I have ever had! Highly highly recommended!

Khaosan Tokyo Original, Tokyo, Japan
2nd Jan 2016

The staff were great, the location was ideal and the view from the roof was amazing. I had a great stay at the Original Khaosan in Tokyo. The space was a little cramped but this is Tokyo we are talking about. I would absolutely recommend this to any traveler looking for a cheaper place to stay in the city!

23rd Dec 2015

A little hard to find but the locals knew the way! Once you know how to get there it is the perfect distance away from the train station and it is very close to Tsutenkaku, the Osaka Tower. The rooms were clean and comfortable aand the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel to travelers visiting Osaka!

D Hostel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
21st Dec 2015

I had a good time at the hostel- it was located very close to Khaosan Rd and very close to the Palace and Reclining Buddha. Public transporation in the area is limited to taxis, be sure that they turn their meters on! The hostel is on a back street so make sure that you have either a map or the name of the street written in Thai to help drivers. The hostel itself is very clean and comfortable. I would recommend it to travelers.

Potae's House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
17th Dec 2015

Potae's House is wonderful! It's extremely clean and the staff are very friendly. Potae herself welcomed us by name and was super friendly everytime she spoke with us. The location is also great- close to many things to see and do and anything a little further away is very easy to get to using a red songthaew. Potae's House definitely helped us enjoy our time in Chiang Mai even more. Definitely recommend! Thanks for a great stay!

Urban Pack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
11th Dec 2015

Urban Pack is in the perfect location- right next to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station and near the harbor. The people at the hostel are amazing. The hostel is actually divided amongst multiple floors in the same building making it more private but something to consider for larger parties. The only negative thing is the elevator which takes forever... and if you are on a floor in the building you either need to take the elevator all the way down and then up, or take the stairs. I'd recommend it!

×