Location USA, Gender Female, Age 22

Coloria Hostel, Salta, Argentina
7.4
23rd May 2018

Beds were really creaky and wobbly, and you had to go downstairs and request a blanket if you wanted one. There were 2 bathrooms for probably 30 people...it was a constant issue and line. The bathroom flooded easily and you had to clean it up after your shower. There were lockers but you need to bring your own lock for it because you can't lock the door to your room. WiFi was good throughout the entire hostel. Breakfast was good. They also offer excursions for decent price.

good morning! in coloria we have 5 bathrooms for 7 shared rooms, we ask to dry the bathrooms after using them as a consideration to those who share the hostel. we clarify that the rooms can be locked, the key is in reception you just have to request it. It was a pleasure to receive you, we continue working hard to keep improving, and we hope to receive you in your next time in salta! kind regards!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Chill Inn Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina
18th May 2018

Great location, right next to a lot of restaurants and bars. The staff was really nice and accommodating, we ended up switching our room so everyone in our group could be together and they were great about it. They want to make sure you have a good time. Pretty comfortable beds, wish they had a few more bathrooms, but that's a common problem in hostels. There aren't any lockers in the room either. Overall, solid stay though, definitely recommend.

Hostel Park Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
8.0
6th Apr 2018

Everything was pretty adequate, no real complaints. The only issue I really had was with the wifi, it only worked near the main office, so I couldn't use it in the room or around the property. The pool was great though and the beds were pretty comfortable. Great spacious lockers in the rooms too.

4.3
6th Feb 2018

One of the worst hostels I've been to. The rooms & bathrooms smelled horribly, the heater didn't work half the time, no lockers in room, the staff was rude and couldn't care less, the hostel was a 35 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower (despite them boasting a 10min walk). You're not allowed to consume your own alcohol, there wasn't a time or place to meet other travelers, and despite the strict 40yr old policy, there were many old men walking around, which was very uncomfortable for a young lady.

Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
14th Jul 2017

Overall great hostel and location. Only negatives were that its on the second floor so I struggled with my luggage a little (but the staff ended up helping me which was great) and also there was only one toilet for the entire floor, so that was a little difficult as well.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
10th Jul 2017

Great hostel and location. The bathroom usually smelled bad though and I had some issues with ants in my bed. Still recommend though, I may have just not gotten lucky

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. We have 24H housekeeping team that cleans both the shared and individual toilets every hour and we encourage our guests to keep the common areas clean. We are sorry for your experience , next time just let us know and we will clean right away. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the future. Obrigada! PILOT Crew

Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace, Barcelona, Spain
7th Jul 2017

Not the cleanest or most comfortable but you are guaranteed to have a good time. The atmosphere and staff are great and make sure you have a good time.

A room in the city, San Sebastian, Spain
2nd Jul 2017

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Everything about it was amazing. Location, facilities, comfort, atmosphere, all of it was incredible!

Mola Hostel, Madrid, Spain
30th Jun 2017

Lovely lovely lovely place!! Super clean and nice. Great common area and staff. Location was prime but still quiet enough at night. My only complaint was that the wifi is a little slow/spotty. Other than that, highly recommend.

Santander Central Hostel, Santander, Spain
22nd Jun 2017

The hostel overall was great. Very clean and quaint. Had some trouble with the bathroom as it took a long time for the shower to not be freezing and we were constantly running out of toilet paper at night (and no one was there to replace it). Make sure you read the fine print and check in between the hours it says because I showed up 30 minutes late and they wouldn't let me in so I ended up having to stay at another hotel. Close to the city center but rather far from the beach.

The Melting Pot Hostel Tangier, Tangier, Morocco
9th Jun 2017

I LOVED the vibe here and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The best part was definitely the rooftop terrace. No one really locked their rooms, so it was very open all the time. Nothing got stolen, but I was obviously a little skeptical. They did provide a small locker with keys, free towel, and a solid free breakfast though. Overall enjoyed my stay here and the people I met!

×