• Bahamas, Male, 18-24
Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
22nd Dec 2017

Warm and cosy rooms, friendly staff and great location! The members of the staff are always ready to help you even in the middle of the night. Perfect place to spend your holidays in Plovdiv.

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
12th Dec 2015

Hostel Old Plovdiv is one of my favourite places in Bulgaria and thus I recommend it strongly to everyone. The hostel is very easy to find once you are in Plovdiv which makes it very convenient for everyone not familiar with the city. The hostel is very old aristocratic Bulgarian house (with a lot of history) which is conserved in its authentic style. Therefore, forget about your past hostel experience and be ready to dive into a cultural flashback. The building smells of wood, flowers and tea.

When me and my wife started Hostel Old Plovdiv in 2012 our dream was to have positive reviews like yours! Thank you for make it happen !!! Your last sentence is a real poetry ! Best regards Hristo and Velislava

×