• Australia, Female, 25-30
M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
25th Feb 2018

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Open House Hostel, Nice, France
6.6
3rd May 2016

The bathrooms were extremely small and a little mouldy, the door to our dorm was always open (however there were 2 locked doors into the hostel from the street) and my bunk bed was so squeaky I woke up every time the person on top moved. Usually I sleep through noise but the whole bunk bed was moving too. The staff were nice and the kitchen looked good, the location was also pretty good being right next to Vieux Nice. I wouldn't stay here again.

We do our best to ensure the best experience for all our guests You stayed in a 6 beds dorm for one night and your bed was squeaky we would have given you another one if you had told us. we are happy that your appreciate our staff and the location of our hostel and we hope you come back to re-evaluate us.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Archi Rossi Hostel, Florence, Italy
22nd Feb 2016

I was very impressed by this hostel, it couldn't have been any cleaner! Security was great but the doors dont auto-lock so you have to remember to lock it behind you. The beds were pretty much made when we arrived which was a welcome surprise, and the breakfast buffet was top notch. I would 100% stay there again!

×