Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 21

Generator Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
13th Dec 2017

This is the perfect hostel for a wide range of travelers. Would definitely recommend and stay here again!

Hej there Meg!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww! Thanks so much for the awesome review!!! Ciao, Brent, Front Office Manager

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel, Gothenburg, Sweden
5.7
11th Dec 2017

This hostel is very over priced. The room was cramped and the lockers were impractically shaped, we had to leave half of our luggage outside the locker. The internet was also slow and frequently cut out. Be aware you do have to purchase bed linen or bring your own. You also have to thoroughly clean the room (including vacuuming). Location was not within walking distance from the city center but it was accesible easily by tram. The bathrooms, shower and common room however were nice.

Hello and thank you for your comments! Sorry to hear we couldn't live up to your expectations. Did you come and ask in the reception if it was possible to change rooms? Cleaning is included when you book a bed in a shared room and I apologize if you didn't get this information when you checked in. Bed linen is not included in the price because many guests bring their own and this is a pretty common concept in Sweden. However, starting next year bed linen will be included in the price! Hope to see you again! Kind regards Slottsskogens Hostel

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
3rd Dec 2017

I highly recommend this hostel, had a great stay here. The location is perfect, with lots of attractions in waking distance. The bike hire was very convenient and cheap. Beds were comfortable, internet was fast and the security boxes could fit a suitcase and backpack. The atmosphere was very vibrant! Overall a great place to stay!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we appreciate it, and hope to have you with us back soon. Happy future travels, Downtown team.

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
10th Dec 2016

This place was really nice and felt more like a hotel than a hostel. I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm and there was so much room and it was kept clean. The view was amazing as well. My only issue was the Internet which was pretty dismal, you could pay for better WiFi but I feel like it really should just be given. Other than that I 100% recommend here.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center, Salzburg, Austria
7.7
24th Nov 2016

This was such a nice and clean hostel, there was a bathroom and shower in the room and it wasn't too expensive. The only problem was the location but there were heaps of busses running in.

Dear Guest, Thanks for giving feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time staying with us. We hope to welcome you again soon. Sincerely, Your MEININGER Team Salzburg

Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
6.0
19th Nov 2016

This hostel was I'm the perfect location, I don't think you could beat it. But I wasn't very impressed with the hostel itself. There was not hot water for a day the Internet didn't work anywhere other than the reception and ithe was pretty dirty. Honestly the location made up for most of the issues but I probably wouldnt stay there again.

Hipster Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
8.0
15th Nov 2016

Good hostel close to a station but it seemed more like an apartment that hostel.

One World Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7.4
6th Nov 2016

I liked this hostel for its location right next to the old town area and really close by a huge galeria. The hostel was pretty clean and very secure but the Internet was appalling, I could barely load any Web pages which made it hard for me to book my next destination. The staff were friendly and the free breakfast was nice so overall it was a good place to stay.

DREAM Hostel Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
1st Nov 2016

This was the best hostel I have stayed in, it was such a vibrant and interesting place to stay. Perfect location and right across from public transport. The common room and kitchen were clean and really well equipped. I would 100% stay here again.

×