Location USA, Gender Female, Age 118

The White Tulip Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Jan 2018

I stayed here 2 different times and had very different experiences. The first time, I was on the third floor in a smaller 6 bed mixed dorm and had trouble connecting to WiFi and showering because there were none on that floor. no kitchen or free breakfast. 5 euro key deposit. The second time staying here was completely different! I was on the first floor in a 14 bed mixed dorm and it was very spacious and comfy. Great people and staff, WiFi, free towels, and cheap big breakfast for 5 euro!

Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
7.7
22nd Jan 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful! They even printed my boarding pass and gave advice on what to do around Cork. The rooms were nice, kind of small. And the showers had to be pushed every 10 seconds. There was a lot of room in the kitchen though, and the bar attached was very fun and a good activity for nighttime. I do think the hostel is a bit overpriced but it’s one of the cheapest in the area.

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
21st Jan 2018

This hostel is very clean and secure! The kitchen is huge and they have lots of space for reading and watching movies. Since it’s off season the price was amazingly cheap for the quality of the hostel. The staff was also very helpful and even let me switch rooms when the snoring was too loud in my mixed dorm (we’ve all been there right?) I definitely recommend this hostel if you’re planning a trip to Galway! No hidden fees and free breakfast are always perks.

Thank you for your kind comments. So pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We hope to see you again!

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
6.3
20th Jan 2018

I stayed here 2 night, the first night they overbooked a bed and kicked a guy out when he wasn’t there. He ended up having to sleep on the couch because they switched his room and didn’t tell him. That was quite awkward.. this hostel is definitely for long term stay so it is not clean and definitely not secure it any way. However, the people I met here were pretty great and it’s the cheapest hostel in Galway.

• US Virgin Islands, Female, 18-24
Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
17th Jan 2018

Loved this hostel! One of my favorites in all of Ireland. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and secure, and the bathrooms are ensuite! They have pub crawl sign up as well as maps and free umbrellas to use if it’s raining. The atmosphere and the people were also great, and there is a lot of common room space.

Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
16th Jan 2018

The layout of the hostel is fantastic and close to the center of Dublin! They have free walking tours and pub crawl sign ups which is a great way to meet people! My room unfortunately, was quite messy and smelled bad. I believe this is because the other people staying there were staying for a longer time, because my friends room was quite clean. Overall I thought the hostel was average, the people weren’t very chatty so it wasn’t very easy to meet other travelers.

Mi Casa Hostel Cocles El Tesoro, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
8.0
26th Feb 2016

The bathroom were very nice! The rooms were also really nice and we stayed in a room of 4. The only bad thing was that it was far from Puerto Viejo, but only by a 2 km walk. Overall, a very good place to stay for the price.

×