• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
Athens Quinta, Athens, Greece
16th Aug 2018

I stayed here two years ago and the standard for quality at this hostel has not slipped. Very pleasant stay, still my favourite hostel in the world and I'll definitely be back.

Thank you !

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
6.9
4th Jun 2018

There were problems. We booked the Connemara tour at the front desk and were picked up from the front of the hostel, but when we got to the bus depot we were told that the Connemara tour wasn't running that day. The washing machine didn't work. It would stop halfway through the cycle leaving the clothes soaking. There was a sign on the front asking guests to let staff know, so it's clearly not a new problem. Our bed in room 1 didn't have a ladder and the door kept hitting it. Overall, needs work

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
Art Hole Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Mar 2018

I had an amazing time at Art Hole. The location is perfect and the atmosphere is lively and welcoming. Plenty of people for solo travellers to meet. The staff are excellent too, Yana and Luke in particular stood out. 10/10, I'd absolutely stay here again.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
Athens Quinta, Athens, Greece
11th Jun 2016

I honestly couldn't give Athens Quinta enough praise. Eva and Stavroula run a magnificent hostel. Excharhia is an awesome neighbourhood with so much going on. All the major sites are well within walking distance and the atmosphere is very friendly. I would recommend it for groups and solo travellers alike. This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

×