Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
7.1
8th Jan 2018

I have mixed thoughts on this place. I was not a fan but my friend liked it. Bathrooms are in the room and small. Everything is small here and it did not seem that clean. I was only there one night so I might just be biased but it reminded me of a messy college guys dorm room. I will not be coming back. The staff is very friendly though and bed was comfy, but the comforter also grossed me out a bit. I am not a neat freak by any means but this place really made me uncomfortable. I wont be back.

Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
4th Jan 2018

I loved this place! The only issue I had was my key card kept deactivating but the front desk always just reactivated it and moved on. I am not sure why others complained about cleanliness. This hostel is constantly cleaned. They cleaned the bathroom at least 3x a day. They cleaned the rooms daily. The room is simple, bunk beds with grate lockers underneath & the locker fit my giant suitcase. Perfect location a 5min walk to Temple Bar. DO THE PUB CRAWL! I will return!

Mec Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
28th Dec 2017

9th Mar 2016

Clean, comfy, and friendly place to stay. I was impressed.

×