6th Nov 2018

He WiFi was atrociously slow. They told me it was because of all the people on it. Well then please get better WiFi. Otherwise a nice little hostel and bar combo. Excellent location, right next to Felix Faure station. If they fix the WiFi, I’d go back again.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
1st Nov 2018

Was like a hotel! My security locker was a bit broken but I love this hostel. The staff were fantastic and the WiFi excellent. Great location and I loved the free walking tour. Do yourself a favor and stay here!

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18th Oct 2018

Really great place! They held my laptop behind their desk for safety which I liked. Great and inexpensive breakfast. Lots of activity at the hostel. In a great location. It can get a little cramped in the common area but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay! We are pleased to hear that you found us great and secure! :) Indeed we are a party hostel with a 24 hour reception desk and Whatsapp number so are always here for you! :) Happy Travels! The Piggies

Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
15th Oct 2018

What a great little hostel! I loved the bar that was attached to it. They play live music almost every night and on Monday they do Open Mic! Great local guitar players come out and it was a treat. I even got up and played a few songs myself! You get a free beer for playing! It's close to Blarney Castle by bus, which is the biggest tourist attraction near Cork. I'd recommend the hostel and Blarney Castle for sure!

Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
9th Oct 2018

There are a LOT of great and not so great things about this hostel. PRO: Excellent Pub-Crawl Fantastic Wi-Fi Huge gaming/chill/eating areas Breakfast is wonderful CON: Dorm rooms smelled EVERYDAY, hits you in the face immediately when you walk in. (Please get better circulation systems) 10 EURO laundry service (I know it's a business, but that's worse than what hotels charge.) Confusing layout. It's like a maze trying to find your way around.

Thanks for your review. We charge competitive rates for our laundry with comparison to the business around us. We have also signed the hostel as best we can and are always happy to help guests find their room if neccessary. Glad you still enjoyed your stay :)

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
4.3
4th Oct 2018

This place was SHADY!!! The location is in the middle of nowhere with a lot of graffiti. The staff were smoking weed and it was a dingy place. The dorms had no lockers to put valuables which made me uneasy. It's a place for vagrants. The staff were nice but it felt dirty and I didn't like one minute there. STAY AWAY!!!

Central Backpackers, Oxford, England
1st Oct 2018

The hostel staff here were fantastic! I took a trip to Blenheim Palace the day I checked out and they let me keep my bags there. 10/10 service for that! They are really friendly and helpful. The hostel is cozy with snug hallways, but has a great chill-out area with nice couches. The beds can get a little hot but they have windows in the room to open. The one complaint I had about the hostel is that it's right next to a EDM club that plays loud music until about 2am in the morning.

24th Sep 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve been in, period. Nice common area to rest in, great breakfast and excellent location. Train station was 3 minute walk and tons of restaurants and convenience stores near too. NOTE: If you’re looking for a party hostel, this may not be for you. They do have a bar which was great but it is a chill hostel. Very relaxed and quiet. Not to say it couldn’t get rowdy, but that’s not the vibe.

DormShare, Los Angeles, USA
24th Aug 2018

Excellent location! Right near the heart of UCLA. Super fun vibe

USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
12th May 2018

Great place to stay. Middle of Hollywood and LA. The thing that would make this hostel better would be a better breakfast option (they only had self-made pancakes, fruit slices, and bread slices w/toppings). While this is fairly normal for a hostel, I think having cereal as an option would make it a much better breakfast. I loved how they sold locks for the lockers. I've stayed here multiple times and it's always a good time. Fun staff, great activities and the rooms are good for the money.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We try to meet everyone's taste with our breakfast and additionally we offer cereal and milk (regular & chocolate) in our vending machines. We're looking forward to having you again soon!

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
4th May 2018

One of my favorite hostels I've ever been to. Safe, friendly staff, amazing activities and in the heart of BEAUTIFUL Santa Monica. My only gripe was that the beds are a little creeky and make noise when people shift around. Great facilities, great culture, you'll love this hostel!

Thank you so much for staying with us, we really appreciate your feedback! We love that you really enjoyed your stay here and were able to join some of our great activities and mingle with different people. We apologize about the beds, they are new and we are still figuring out how to work out the kinks. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
23rd Feb 2018

Excellent location! In the heart of SF. Staff were amazing, the breakfast was decent and the overall hostel was world-class. Fast wifi (I hope in SF!) and a great culture of coming together. One of the best hostels I've ever been to!

2nd Dec 2017

The premier hostel in Hollywood. Private room is the way to go, $100/night in LA w/free parking and breakfast. Great activities throughout the week! We live in Central California and can have an amazing time in LA by coming here. Best kept secret in LA!

28th Oct 2017

27th Oct 2017

Orange Drive Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
30th Jun 2017

The staff asked for a $20 security deposit for the room key, which wasn't mentioned in the description. That was a bit of a hassle but otherwise a very relaxing Hostel in a great location!

We are happy you had a relaxing stay at our location in the heart of Hollywood! Warmest Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

Melrose Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
23rd Jun 2017

Nice and friendly hostel. Staff was great, excellent customer service. It was a little hard to find parking, but welcome to LA. Location was good. Very comfortable place to hang out and chill.

HI San Diego - Downtown, San Diego, USA
9th Dec 2016

Fantastic location and exceptional hostel. Book this immediately

Thank you for the review! We love that you enjoyed your stay :-)

20th Sep 2016

Excellent location and free parking! I have stayed at various hostels in LA and for around 30 dollars a night, you are not going to find a better deal. Some of the hallway lights had dead bugs that needed cleaning out and sometimes the hot water in the shower would not work but I have stayed here multiple times and have had a great experience. If you are looking for fun group activities, this place is great too!

Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
9th Jul 2016

Great location! Room was hot and noisy due to being so close to the Kodiac Theatre but that was expected. Hostel breakfast was average, staff were awesome and bathrooms were very nice. If you want to be in the middle of the action, this is the place to be!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
Surf City Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
7.7
10th Jun 2016

Descent hostel, nice location. Far away from club scene. Free parking three blocks away

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
27th May 2016

The best hostel location in LA! It's five minutes from the beach in beautiful downtown Santa Monica. They have an amazing Friday night club crawl and the facility was top notch. Far from Hollywood, so be prepared for a long car ride if you're trying to go party. My friend and I had to agree, this was the best hostel we've ever been to.

Thanks for your review. We love it when our guests tell us were the best hostel! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our Friday night club crawl as well. We hope you can come back and stay with us soon!

8th Apr 2016

The hostel was very clean. I love the fact that the parking was free. For the location and the price, you can't beat it.

×