• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
MuchoMadrid, Madrid, Spain
28th May 2017

MuchoMadrid was very good for what it was. The rooms were clean and nice, and the location is fantastic- walking distance to anything you might need. If you're looking for a nice, inexpensive place to stay in Madrid, it's perfect. However, it felt really impersonal, more like a hotel where you share a bathroom than a hostel. We didn't meet a single other person staying there and the staff wasn't very helpful with advice for things to do. If you like hostel culture, this isn't the place for you.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
24th May 2017

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. From the first second I got there, the staff was friendly and welcoming. This hostel has free activities everyday, including sightseeing in the city, free family-style dinner, drinks and drinking games on the rooftop terrace or in the common room, and a bar crawl. It was a fantastic place to meet interesting people and hang out. It was the best example of hostel culture I've ever seen and I recommend it to anyone staying in Barcelona.